Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 06:17:42 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Tim Tebow is garbage.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 35 Print
Author Topic: Tim Tebow is garbage.  (Read 138748 times)
shamrock

« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2011, 01:40:25 am »

I Love Tebow!Hope he wins a super bowl if nothing else to piss off all the haters!
Why??? Because I can't stand it when all the "experts" say someone has to be such and such or fit this mold or that one to be successful.Two examples;Drew Brees.....here's a guy that's barely six feet tall and goes about a buck ninety,but he's found a way to win.Doesn't have a big arm,but is super accurate and extends plays with his athleticism.Has a super bowl ring.Jeff George....the NFL's prototypical quarterback,six five,two forty or so,can throw a football 80 yards in the air.......journeyman piece of crap.Go figure.Another example....Mike Vick....never an NFL prototype qb,yet every talking head on the air was slobbing over him when he came into the league.....and he was a RUNNING QUARTERBACK!!! At 6' and 200 lbs.!!! If he can be successful why can't Tebow?
On the things teams rate qb's by
size
arm strength
mechanics
accuracy
intangables

Tebow is big,has awesome arm stregth,and is off the chart on intangables.....mechanics and accuracy can be coached.
I say the jury is still out on this guy.
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2011, 09:47:13 am »

Guys, before you fall over yourselves wishing you were in Tebow's shoes:

Tebow is a virgin who steadfastly refuses to have premarital sex.

So unless you are fantasizing about having a deep, meaningful conversation with said female...  there doesn't seem to be much worth envying.

In my book, practicing abstinence with a girl like that around is like some cruel version of Tantalean torture.

Rule #1 Just because Tebow hasn't been there doesn't mean someone hasn't  Tongue
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2011, 11:23:36 am »

Not saying she's a virgin.  But what does that have to do with Tim Tebow?

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2011, 11:37:12 am »

She obviously knew of his views on premartial sex before they started dating, while not a 100% lock, logic would suggest that she has a similiar desire to wait until marriage or would not be dating him. 

I am going to assume she is probably a virgin. 

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2011, 12:18:51 pm »

Or she has a desire to wait until marriage if it means she can have Tim Tebow.

I'm pretty sure that she probably met an interested male at some point in her life prior to meeting Timmy.

Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #65 on: October 28, 2011, 12:22:51 pm »

Not saying she's a virgin.  But what does that have to do with Tim Tebow?

Nothing. I was just helping those of us with a healthy photo fantasy after you warned us of the need for discussion with her.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #66 on: October 28, 2011, 01:58:31 pm »

Or she has a desire to wait until marriage if it means she can have Tim Tebow.

I'm pretty sure that she probably met an interested male at some point in her life prior to meeting Timmy.
BINGO.  No doubt...
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2011, 02:31:19 pm »

In all honesty ... I have a hard time buying that as Tim's girlfriend. Maybe it is, but she certainly doesn't seem conservative in her attire and I would think that would be high on his list ... being biblical and all. I know many gorgeous Christian women (God has blessed many men that serve Him) and I would be shocked to see them dressed in either that dress or bathing suit.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2011, 03:50:25 pm »

In all honesty ... I have a hard time buying that as Tim's girlfriend. Maybe it is, but she certainly doesn't seem conservative in her attire and I would think that would be high on his list ... being biblical and all. I know many gorgeous Christian women (God has blessed many men that serve Him) and I would be shocked to see them dressed in either that dress or bathing suit.

The hardest part of this challenge is coming up with the names of hot conservative or Christian women.  I mean, Fox News doesn't exactly have a handy list of their army of cookiecutter blonde pinup anchors.

EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #69 on: October 28, 2011, 06:10:22 pm »

OK, I confess. Erin Drewes is NOT actually Tebow's GF. But, damn....had most of the board going for a while, lol! GOTCHA!
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #70 on: October 28, 2011, 07:36:05 pm »

Just to clarify... EKnight, were you intentionally lying this whole time?

Further research shows that those two pictures are not the same girl.  The one with Tebow is Erin Drewes.  The one in the swimsuit is a British model named Lucy Pinder.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 07:38:14 pm by Spider-Dan » Logged

EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #71 on: October 28, 2011, 07:37:57 pm »

Absolutely. Eric Drewes- the girl in the picture was a Playmate/Playboy model, who took ONE pic with Tebow and the whole thing got blown out of proportion. They're friends, nothing more. -EK
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #72 on: October 28, 2011, 07:39:49 pm »

Cool.  Just wanted to make sure it was absolutely clear that your word should not be taken at face value, going forward.

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #73 on: October 28, 2011, 07:41:53 pm »

Nah... With the exception of some newer members, most folks on this board know that if I post something up here that isn't opinion-based, it's either something I am certain is true, or that I've taken the time to verify. Too many years spent writing for people with zero tolerance for erroneous information, so double-checking things is my default setting.
Tell me more about your tireless fact-checking process, good sir.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 07:43:59 pm by Spider-Dan » Logged

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #74 on: October 28, 2011, 07:45:22 pm »

Just to clarify... EKnight, were you intentionally lying this whole time?

Further research shows that those two pictures are not the same girl.  The one with Tebow is Erin Drewes.  The one in the swimsuit is a British model named Lucy Pinder.
I thought that was Lucy Pinder.  I'm what you say a fan of hers Wink
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 35 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray