Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:30:11 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Tim Tebow is garbage.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 35 Print
Author Topic: Tim Tebow is garbage.  (Read 137219 times)
EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #75 on: October 28, 2011, 08:36:43 pm »

Cool.  Just wanted to make sure it was absolutely clear that your word should not be taken at face value, going forward.

It was a joke. Lighten up. -EK
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #76 on: October 28, 2011, 10:40:08 pm »

It was a joke. Lighten up. -EK

This is the internet.  We don't make jokes here.  Tongue

I don't care who the chick is.  I'm damn glad her pic was posted.  She needs to be looked at by me...and scientists who need to decipher the spaceage technology required to keep that suit from popping apart at the seams.  (or then again, maybe not)
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2011, 02:15:36 am »

Tell me more about your tireless fact-checking process, good sir.

I called Tebow personally to confirm... He had the bong out, but between hits he told me that not only is Erin Drewes his girlfriend, but that Lucy Pinder is as well, and that they both have his #15 shaved into their pubes.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2011, 02:27:45 am »

I called Tebow personally to confirm... He had the bong out, but between hits he told me that not only is Erin Drewes his girlfriend, but that Lucy Pinder is as well, and that they both have his #15 shaved into their pubes.

LIAR!!!  Lucy Pinder is bald eagle bro.  Told you I was a fan.  Wink
jtex316
YJFF Member
Uber Member

2011 NFC East Champions!

« Reply #79 on: October 30, 2011, 06:28:03 pm »

As a quick update here (at this moment):

Tebow is 6-20 with 74 yards and a Fumble. Lions up 38-3.

Unless he has a 35-point 4th quarter, all of the "haters" (e.g. logical people) will be right.

Giants: '56 NFL Champs; Super Bowl XXI, XXV, XLII Champs
EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #80 on: October 30, 2011, 06:31:28 pm »

Really? One game makes them right? What about all the non-haters who were "right" last week? Give me a break. -EK
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #81 on: October 30, 2011, 06:39:46 pm »

I'd say seven of eight quarters makes them right, yes.

EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #82 on: October 30, 2011, 06:48:38 pm »

He's 1-1 this season. People who only look at life in extremes- "this guys absolutely sucks," or "this guy's the best thing ever," need mental help. That's not healthy or realistic. I think he will turn out to be a less than average to average qb, but will nto be surprised to see him either succeed amazingly or fail miserably because.....wait for it....he's had a whopping 5 starts. Let the season play out before the "I told you so's" start. -EK
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #83 on: October 30, 2011, 07:31:45 pm »

At what point does Denver put in Brady Quinn? It has to be soon. Tebow has had a good 2 minutes this year and if Marlon Moore catches an onside kick that 2 minutes of "greatness" would be reduced to 1 good drive.
bsmooth
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #84 on: October 30, 2011, 08:10:35 pm »

He's 1-1 this season. People who only look at life in extremes- "this guys absolutely sucks," or "this guy's the best thing ever," need mental help. That's not healthy or realistic. I think he will turn out to be a less than average to average qb, but will nto be surprised to see him either succeed amazingly or fail miserably because.....wait for it....he's had a whopping 5 starts. Let the season play out before the "I told you so's" start. -EK

I am not a hater. I always thought he was a fullback with a decent arm.
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #85 on: October 30, 2011, 08:45:32 pm »

It bears stating that he plays on a horrible team with a line that's even worse than our own.  He was under constant pressure and didn't have his starting running back or his best receiver (who got traded to St. Louis for some reason).

He was definitely pretty crappy today, but then again, so was his team.  When he did make plays, his receivers dropped the ball or fumbled it away.  He played against a pretty stout defense today that totally dominated every aspect of the game.  Tebow had a lot to overcome today and wasn't able to do it like he was last week.  Of course, he was playing an especially crappy team last week.
miamid45
Uber Member

« Reply #86 on: October 30, 2011, 09:02:05 pm »

Will be on the bench shortly....dreadful today...NO ACCURACY whatsoever!

Only claim to fame was 2 successful drives against a bad team...YIPEEE.

He sucks period!
David Fulcher

Email
« Reply #87 on: October 31, 2011, 01:06:16 am »

You forgot to mention he is the only starting college QB to go 4-0 in bowl games.

No, he's not.  Michigan beat that ass in the 2008 Capital One bowl, Lloyd Carr's last game (and interestingly enough, a game in which Chad Henne played really well).

"I swear to Buddha--if someone challenges my Ping-Pong honor, their fortune cookie will see bad outcome!"

--guy from "My New Haircut", Asian edition
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #88 on: October 31, 2011, 01:17:42 am »

At what point does Denver put in Brady Quinn? It has to be soon.

This is a fair question.  But unless Quinn has the escapability of Tebow, you've gotta stick with the current starter.  That O-line can't block to save their lives and whoever the QB is is going to be running for their lives on a regular basis.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #89 on: October 31, 2011, 02:30:11 am »

You forgot to mention he is the only starting college QB to go 4-0 in bowl games.

No, he's not.  Michigan beat that ass in the 2008 Capital One bowl, Lloyd Carr's last game (and interestingly enough, a game in which Chad Henne played really well).
I'm surprised that any Dolphin fan wouldn't know who the only college football QB to go 4-0 as a starter in bowl games is.

The good news is, I hear he's available...

« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 02:32:19 am by Spider-Dan » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 35 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray