Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 11:19:15 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  A new low as a Dolphins fan
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: A new low as a Dolphins fan  (Read 8336 times)
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2011, 02:13:12 pm »

Maybe Minnesota picks up Landry or Barkley (Who I am not at all impressed with) but I doubt it, but I think St Louis is ok with Bradford and I am pretty sure Carolina is ok with Cam so I do not really see them taking another QB they have to throw money at.
And you're assuming that just because he's available Miami will pick him. It's not a guarantee that Miami even takes a QB with the 1st pick in the draft. If Moore plays well from here on out and they win a couple, who knows, maybe Sparano is brought back and he decides to go with Henne/Moore again. You don't know.

I understand not wanting to root for your team to lose, I really do, but please don't tell me there are plenty of other QB's that Miami could take and that they will take one. You don't know that any more than I know that Luck would turn around this franchise. It's ALL a crap shoot.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2011, 02:35:04 pm »

I am not assuming anything....I was just stating that I do not see the above mentioned teams (Minn, Carolina, and St. Louis) taking a QB. I think that it is way, way, way to early to be talking about the draft at all. I don't care if Indy is winless anything can change on an instant in this league that is why they play the games. I will make my actual assumptions on the draft once the final draft order is set and not until then.

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2011, 03:39:54 pm »

It IS all a crap shoot Pappy, which is why you can't say that 4 or 5 wins doesn't get a top three pick. -EK
tubba marxxx
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2011, 03:43:52 pm »

the top 5 draft choices could all have less than 3 wins this year.  Another product of the lockout
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2011, 03:54:18 pm »

Last year, 5 wins would have gotten you the #5 or #6 pick.  6 wins would have gotten you anywhere from #7 to #13.

The last time that a 5-win team got a top-three pick was 1990.  The odds of any given 5-win team getting a pick in the top five is significantly less than 25%.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 04:02:33 pm by Spider-Dan » Logged

tubba marxxx
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2011, 06:01:35 pm »

I wish I had an xbox.  all this conversation is making do is want to play madden.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray