Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 09:48:22 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  The Wild Swings of a Dolphins Fan's Mind.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Wild Swings of a Dolphins Fan's Mind.  (Read 3473 times)
jtex316
Uber Member

2011 NFC East Champions!

« on: December 12, 2011, 12:18:46 pm »

When the team went to 0-7, everyone knew for sure that everyone would be fired and Andrew Luck would be the team's next starting QB.

When the team went to 1-7, everyone knew that Andrew Luck was gone (to the Colts).

When the team went to 2-7, many people began talking about "running the table" and "squeaking in to the Wild Card spot" (Which sounds insane to begin with and even more so now).

When the team went to 3-7, this team could not only run the table, but Sparano could stay as coach and Matt Moore was the future.

When the team went to 3-8, they were "back to the old Dolphins" - but they "showed heart" and "only lost by 1 point" so most people should remain on the team for next season due to their hard work and willingness to play hard.

When the team went to 4-8, they were a great team with a great Defensive Co-ordinator with a great play-caller and a QB who was a lock to start next season with a head coach that "finally figured it out", despite not being able to figure it out during their 0-7 streak but still should be given yet another chance next season.

Yesterday, when the team went to 4-9, the calls for "Fire Sparano / Fire Ireland / Draft a QB in the 1st round" immediately resurfaced.

What will happen next week vs. the god-awful Bills when (if) Miami eeks out a 20-14 victory?

Giants: '56 NFL Champs; Super Bowl XXI, XXV, XLII Champs
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 01:00:16 pm »

I have been a model of consistency.  Clean house.

I drink your milkshake!
Thundergod
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 01:39:50 pm »

LOL. Absolutely agree with Jtex. I was floored (but not surprised) with what I was hearing/reading the last few weeks. I chuckled a few times when I heard people calling into sports radio spewing the same nonsense. Now it's back to "normal" with the Sparano sucks stuff. And just to be clear, I'm on board with cleaning house, like Dave.
EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 01:51:10 pm »

I have also said they stink and the recent success was nothing more than the result of playing bad or badly injured teams. -EK
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 01:51:55 pm »

How much is the farm worth because I'm still for mortgaging the farm to get Andrew Luck.  I was hoping to be able to do it outright after 7 games but hoping for a losses cost me my fan membership card. I'm not sure what mortgaging the farm will cost me but that's where I am at.  Smiley

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
tubba marxxx
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 04:12:26 pm »

When the team went to 0-7, everyone knew for sure that everyone would be fired and Andrew Luck would be the team's next starting QB.

When the team went to 1-7, everyone knew that Andrew Luck was gone (to the Colts).

When the team went to 2-7, many people began talking about "running the table" and "squeaking in to the Wild Card spot" (Which sounds insane to begin with and even more so now).

When the team went to 3-7, this team could not only run the table, but Sparano could stay as coach and Matt Moore was the future.

When the team went to 3-8, they were "back to the old Dolphins" - but they "showed heart" and "only lost by 1 point" so most people should remain on the team for next season due to their hard work and willingness to play hard.

When the team went to 4-8, they were a great team with a great Defensive Co-ordinator with a great play-caller and a QB who was a lock to start next season with a head coach that "finally figured it out", despite not being able to figure it out during their 0-7 streak but still should be given yet another chance next season.

Yesterday, when the team went to 4-9, the calls for "Fire Sparano / Fire Ireland / Draft a QB in the 1st round" immediately resurfaced.

What will happen next week vs. the god-awful Bills when (if) Miami eeks out a 20-14 victory?

HEY..LOOK WHO'S BACK!!.  THE GIANTS WIN A GAME AND JTEX IS BACK!!!...PRAISE THE LORD
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2011, 04:13:03 pm »

LOL.  Grin

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2011, 09:10:19 am »

jtex isn't too far from the truth there.
BigDaddyFin
Uber Member

watch me lose my mind, live and in full color.

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2011, 11:35:39 am »

I've been consistant as well.  I'm still not sure Sparano is the problem.   I wanted to get rid of Ireland all along,  I wasn't sure we should draft a QB with the first pick next year.   The only thing I wavered on was since Henne got hurt again we should draft a QB and bring in a vet #2.

Hey... what's in the bowl bitch?
JVides
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2011, 01:53:30 pm »

JTex, it's like you listen to Dolphins fans or something!  I think Sparano wasfired yesterday just in case they go on to win 3 more games.  Wouldn't want Dolphins fans divided on what to do, right?  Best to strike while everyone agreed he should be gone.

"under wandering stars I've grown
by myself but not alone
I ask no one"
Metallica, "Wherever I may Roam"
jtex316
Uber Member

2011 NFC East Champions!

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2011, 04:26:12 pm »

^ or, something!

Dolphin-UK
Uber Member

I'm not going to type anything here....

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2011, 03:14:00 am »

The answer is that Matt Moore IS the answer (again) and that Todd Bowles deserves a chance at being the head coach next season as long as Ireland gets his drafting right.

Best post in a long time...I was referring to Miami fans as "Bianary Fans" everything is either great or sucks nothing inbetween.
jtex316
Uber Member

2011 NFC East Champions!

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2011, 01:32:39 pm »

^ 001001 000001 000111 100001 000101 000101.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray