Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:46:32 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Looks like Sherman could be the OC
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Looks like Sherman could be the OC  (Read 1097 times)
Pappy13
Uber Member

« on: January 26, 2012, 12:29:51 pm »

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/2012/01/dolphins-working-to-land-mike-sherman-as-oc.html

I'm in favor of that. I respect Sherman and he has plenty of experience. Sherman and Philbin seems like a good fit. Makes sense.

Let the Ryan Tannehill talks commence....

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
suck for luck
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 12:55:12 pm »

Not sure about Sherman. BTW is he the 'roll tide roll' sex scandal dude? Maybe I'm confused on that.

Let the Ryan Tannehill talks commence....

Oh God no.

“The atmospheric conditions as well as the true equilibrium of the ball is critical to the measurement.” — Belichick
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 01:52:11 pm »

No.  Sherman is the former Green Bay HC who got canned, and was Texas A&M's HC until he got canned there in December.

Is it Mike Riley who was the "roll tide roll" guy?
suck for luck
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 02:11:52 pm »

Mike Price apparently (I looked it up). All these white guys look the same to me.

“The atmospheric conditions as well as the true equilibrium of the ball is critical to the measurement.” — Belichick
el diablo
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 04:30:23 pm »

Oh God no.

Oh, god yes! Its coming.
Doc-phin
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2012, 05:01:19 pm »

Who else is out there?  I don't seem to have much of a choice but to be ok with Sherman. 
tubba marxxx
Uber Member

Excuse me while I kiss the sky

Email
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2012, 05:20:32 pm »

Who else is out there?  I don't seem to have much of a choice but to be ok with Sherman. 

None of us have a choice.  We're fans, not front office members

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” -- John Lennon
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2012, 05:45:46 pm »

Sherman is a great offensive coach. Might not be much of a head coach but he can call plays on any level. This is a classic case of a guy who should be an assistant and not a head coach.

Also if Miami strikes out on Flynn and Manning keep an eye on Ryan Tannehill. Sherman coached him at Tex AM. Miami could even trade down  and take Tannehill  and get a little something else possibly. I have read reports all over the board on Tannehil. That he is a late to possibly mid first round pick to others saying he is early round 2. He just broke his foot so he won't have any workouts or combine stuff, but the kid can play a little. Just something to keep an eye on.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray