Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:03:49 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  All the Peyton Manning talk.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: All the Peyton Manning talk.  (Read 3512 times)
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2012, 10:13:03 am »

I presume Wayne would hypothetically replace Hartline in the lineup, as Wallace and Moore seem to be better for special teams.

MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2012, 01:30:55 pm »

I presume Wayne would hypothetically replace Hartline in the lineup, as Wallace and Moore seem to be better for special teams.

Your Top 5 WR's would be (not in any special order) Wayne, Marshall, Bess, Hartline, Gates

I think Moore and Wallace would be looking for work. At most they would be fighting for 1 roster spot if they carry 6 WR's.
suck for luck
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2012, 10:40:51 am »

How much longer till we know what happens with Peyton? When does the **** start hitting the fan? I'm liking the Peyton gambit more & more.

“The atmospheric conditions as well as the true equilibrium of the ball is critical to the measurement.” — Belichick
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2012, 10:51:32 am »

^^^ Out of curiosity, don't you think it is about time to change screen names? Are you going to keep that even after Luck is a Colt?
suck for luck
Uber Member

« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2012, 11:02:53 am »

Is that even possible here? Almost no forums let you change usernames as it causes lots of confusion....

What happened to that suck for luck dude, he was really cool?

- Not sure, but there's some new guy peyton miaming that kicks ass.

“The atmospheric conditions as well as the true equilibrium of the ball is critical to the measurement.” — Belichick
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2012, 11:36:46 am »

I doubt you can switch it. I personally would just set up a new account. I always hated the Suck for Luck mentality and since it is so far removed from possibility it just seems odd anyone would want to be known under it. To each their own.
suck for luck
Uber Member

« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2012, 11:52:38 am »

Is your name in reference to the band? I always thought they really sucked & they are now so far removed from musical relevance I think you should change that.

Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2012, 12:31:25 pm »

We already had a Phinfan (as well as a Finfan I believe) when I joined and I do realize that dolphins are not fish. I wasn't making an attack with that by the way. I was curious about the continued use of it. As I said, to each their own.
suck for luck
Uber Member

« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2012, 01:02:53 pm »

It's cool. The way I look at it  there's no point in denying history, it was a moment in time. Most importantly they're just names. When the subject of The Beatles comes up I think about the individuals or more often the music. I don't think about what a stupid name they came up with.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray