Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 05:53:25 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Ryan Clark: No one wants to join the Dolphins
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Ryan Clark: No one wants to join the Dolphins  (Read 10868 times)
Landshark
« on: March 18, 2012, 11:41:42 pm »

He basically tweeted what Dolphins fans already know.  This GM is a world class idiot.  The owner is an even bigger idiot for keeping him around.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/18/ryan-clark-says-no-one-wants-to-join-the-dolphins/
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 01:31:29 am »

I'm concerned that there is this perception.  Even if not true, it might be a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I drink your milkshake!
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 01:51:31 am »

Fuck Ryan Clark.  Even if it's true, he needs to keep it to himself and act like a professional.  All he is doing is bringing attention on himself to keep relevant.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 01:59:07 am »

^ True, but the damage is done, regardless.  You can't put the toothpaste back in the tube.

I drink your milkshake!
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 02:51:22 am »

Fuck Ryan Clark.  Even if it's true, he needs to keep it to himself and act like a professional.
Why?  Why should Ryan Clark feel a need to protect the jerk GM of a team he turned down?  I mean, it's not players haven't said worse things about other teams (see: Suggs' various comments on PIT).

Ireland is running this team into the ground.  The sooner Ross wakes up and fires him, the better.  I just hope that next offseason, Ireland can be shown the door and Cowher and his entourage can make their way in.  Unfortunately, for that to happen in one year, Philbin would have to be epically bad.  Cam Cameron-bad.

The 2012 season hasn't even started and I'm already looking forward to the 2013 season.  This is a new low.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 02:54:04 am by Spider-Dan » Logged

Diehard_Dolfan

Dolphins,Canes,Heat

jmd161@hotmail.com jmd161
Email
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 06:36:07 am »

Unfortunately, for that to happen in one year, Philbin would have to be epically bad.  Cam Cameron-bad.

Well, haven't they pretty much set Philbin up to fail? 

You trade away your QB's favorite target... you don't "SIGN" any other WR's or QB's in free agency!  You don't pick up really any offensive help in FA... anyone you draft is going to need time to develop!  I see Miami pulling the trifecta  and blowing it in the draft also..smh!
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2012, 06:40:31 am »

I'm concerned that there is this perception.  Even if not true, it might be a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Perception started when Parcells refused to even talk to Jason Taylor. And when he wrote Ricky Williams his contract offer on a "post-it" note and tried to get him to leave the agents out of it. Ireland and his prostitute line.

You treat these players like crap, word spreads around the league.
hordman
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2012, 08:40:24 am »

Perception started when Parcells refused to even talk to Jason Taylor. And when he wrote Ricky Williams his contract offer on a "post-it" note and tried to get him to leave the agents out of it. Ireland and his prostitute line.

You treat these players like crap, word spreads around the league.

Thank you.  Parcells may have set this team back further than we are lead to believe.  YEt, Billy gets all the love from ESPN to all the talking heads, about how great coach he is and how he turns teams around.

He has NOT WON A SUPER BOWL SINCE THE 1ST GULF WAR!!!  And you can blame a wide-right kick on that.

I'd rather be lucky than good.
Thundergod
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2012, 10:39:01 am »

^ And thank you! Been sayin' that for quite some time too. Good job Billy P. And thanks for Ireland you %$!@...
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2012, 11:25:29 am »

Thank you.  Parcells may have set this team back further than we are lead to believe.  YEt, Billy gets all the love from ESPN to all the talking heads, about how great coach he is and how he turns teams around.

He has NOT WON A SUPER BOWL SINCE THE 1ST GULF WAR!!!  And you can blame a wide-right kick on that.

His record when he didn't have a defensive coridinator named Bill Belichick is not that impressive. 

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Doc-phin
Uber Member

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2012, 12:03:57 pm »

Ryan Clark is just jaded because we didn't give him big bucks to come down to Miami.  He isn't worth big bucks.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2012, 02:30:58 pm »

Ryan Who?  Grin

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
tubba marxxx
Uber Member

Excuse me while I kiss the sky

Email
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2012, 02:40:19 pm »

He's right

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” -- John Lennon
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2012, 05:21:28 pm »

Ryan Clark is just jaded because we didn't give him big bucks to come down to Miami.  He isn't worth big bucks.

Miami actually offered him more, he took less money to go to Pitt
Diehard_Dolfan

Dolphins,Canes,Heat

jmd161@hotmail.com jmd161
Email
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2012, 06:00:55 pm »

He's right

Sad thing is... he is right!

They've been talking about it all day on the NFL Network how no one looks at Miami as a team that's going anywhere... or that has a clue what they're doing or how to get there.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray