Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 02:16:54 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Where does Tebow go?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Poll
Question: What is next for TT?
back up for the Broncos   -6 (33.3%)
Miami   -6 (33.3%)
Jax   -3 (16.7%)
NE   -0 (0%)
other   -3 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 16

Author Topic: Where does Tebow go?  (Read 36368 times)
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« on: March 19, 2012, 12:13:22 pm »

Now that Manning is a horse of a different color, what happens to Saint Timmy. 

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
bsfins
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 12:16:04 pm »

With my Luck,the Dolphins trade a 2nd or 3rd in this years draft...Then Tebow,gets a higher calling to save sick kids in Africa in in August,and quits football....
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 12:30:53 pm »

They could do some great things with Tebow now. He probably wouldn't mind backing up Manning and might even play some fullback or tightend.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 12:43:21 pm »

I wanted to vote for JAX, but that is wishful thinking.

Ireland is an idiot and will trade for Tebow at the earlier possible opportunity.

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 12:50:49 pm »

He won't go to the Dolphins even if they do make the trade ... that's for sure. Anyone who was suppose to end up here bailed after meeting with the front office!!  Smiley Wink

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 01:15:36 pm »

I voted for "back up for the Broncos," but there was a whole lot of wishing and hoping that went into that vote.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2012, 01:42:22 pm »

You know I heard something that made sense ... Tebow to New England. Reunited with Josh McDaniels and you know Hoddie could get Tebow to play another position. 

TonyB0D
Uber Member

Crank it up!!

Email
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2012, 06:29:36 pm »

I've been told by multiple sources at work that he is definitely ending up in Miami.  This was like two weeks ago.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2012, 12:45:24 am »

You know I heard something that made sense ... Tebow to New England. Reunited with Josh McDaniels and you know Hoddie could get Tebow to play another position. 

They have Ryan Mallet in the wings, doesn't make sense to me.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2012, 12:46:19 am »

Tebow will be an Oakland Raider this year.
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2012, 09:17:50 am »

I've been told by multiple sources at work that he is definitely ending up in Miami.  This was like two weeks ago.
The media is saying anything that makes the Dolphins look worse than they are right now. No way Tebow is in Miami.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2012, 09:25:55 am »

The media is saying anything that makes the Dolphins look worse than they are right now. No way Tebow is in Miami.
In all fairness if Tebow lands in Miami ... TonyBOD has been calling that for weeks and deserves some props. 

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2012, 09:47:04 am »

They have Ryan Mallet in the wings, doesn't make sense to me.

If Tebow was to come to NE it would not be in the role of backup QB, but TE or back.  Reports are (not that you can believe everything leaked by the NEP) BB was very high on the idea of drafting Tebow as a TE.  NE drafted Rob Gronkowski & Aaron Hernandez that year instead so I am not so sure the need exists as NE already has an outstading Tandem of TEs. 

Cathal
Uber Member

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2012, 10:10:53 am »

If Tebow was to come to NE it would not be in the role of backup QB, but TE or back.  Reports are (not that you can believe everything leaked by the NEP) BB was very high on the idea of drafting Tebow as a TE.  NE drafted Rob Gronkowski & Aaron Hernandez that year instead so I am not so sure the need exists as NE already has an outstading Tandem of TEs. 

This is what I've been saying. If you convert Tebow to a HB or TE then he'd be a great asset, IMO.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2012, 12:30:49 pm »

This is what I've been saying. If you convert Tebow to a HB or TE then he'd be a great asset, IMO.

Yes.  But if he is in Miami, there will be a debate on whether he or Moore should be the QB.  In NE there won't be a QB controversy.  (But NE would have too many TEs)

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray