Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:51:26 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Where does Tebow go?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Poll
Question: What is next for TT?
back up for the Broncos   -6 (33.3%)
Miami   -6 (33.3%)
Jax   -3 (16.7%)
NE   -0 (0%)
other   -3 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 16

Author Topic: Where does Tebow go?  (Read 36465 times)
EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2012, 01:05:29 pm »

Wouldn't matter. Pats offense is so far ahead of what everyone else is doing, they could line up 8 TEs and figure out a way to make it work. Excuse me. I feel unclean now having said that. -EK
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2012, 03:11:30 pm »

My guess is that Tebow stays in Denver. That would make the most sense.  He's needs more time to develop into an NFL type of QB. On the bench behind Peyton would be ideal for that. I don't think Tim's contract is an issue, is it? And it's not like it's certain whether or not Peyton will be ready for the season and a quality backup is also a need.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Tebow stay in Denver this year.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2012, 03:19:50 pm »

^ I think you're right, after re-evaluating.

The best thing for Tebow's career is to stay where he is and let himself be used in whatever capacity they feel is best.  ...have him be Manning's best friend, maintain his image.  It would take so much pressure off of him, he'd still be getting paid, and who knows -- the change in role would probably be really good for him.

I drink your milkshake!
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2012, 03:54:31 pm »

I think he ends up in Jax.....I don't care if he ends up in the CFL as long as he is not a Dolphin!!!!!!

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
tubba marxxx
Uber Member

Excuse me while I kiss the sky

Email
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2012, 03:56:56 pm »

I don't think Tim's contract is an issue, is it?

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_15667056

not really

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” -- John Lennon
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2012, 07:08:07 pm »

please please please let Tebow go to NY. The media will push so hard for him to play once Sanchez has a bad game it will destroy that franchise.

Santonio Holmes pissed with Sanchez as his QB, he ain't seen nothing till Tebow starts throwing him the ball. Wayne Hunter protecting a leftie-QB's blind side!!  Oh it would be priceless!!

PLEASE let it happen!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray