Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:07:32 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Your favorite Dolphins game that you saw?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print
Author Topic: Your favorite Dolphins game that you saw?  (Read 12206 times)
BigDaddyFin
Uber Member

watch me lose my mind, live and in full color.

« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2012, 11:55:49 am »

Don't be a wuss.  Hoodie's alright.  We don't vote the same way but he's a decent guy.

Hey... what's in the bowl bitch?
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2012, 12:58:56 pm »

Is there really a pats fan that is a moderator on this board?? with 6,000+ posts!?!?   Huh

Yes, he replaced a 49ers fan who was a moderator.  We also have a Giants fan that moderates. 

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2012, 01:01:45 pm »

Is there really a pats fan that is a moderator on this board?? with 6,000+ posts!?!?   Huh

Wow...I was liking this board alot. But im done. Have a nice life guys.

I'm sure I speak for the majority when I say we really won't miss you with that attitude. Hoodie isn't a troll so he gets his share of respect here.
bsfins
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2012, 02:04:55 pm »

Hmm I think this might be a the first time someone has openly left because of it...I'm happy there are lot's of other Dolphins boards/forums...to each their own...

It does sadden me though,it's sports,football.It's not War,We all love football (ok most of us)....While the name on the door, Dolphins,we've always seemed to welcome others that love football.If they have no problems with the Dolphins name plate on the front door,they're more than welcome to come join.I feel they bring prospective,and insight throughout the message board.I've always felt like we're more than just another Dolphins message board...I always felt proud,that we are so accepting of members from other teams...I hope we continue to add valuable members,which ever team they follow...

Enough ranting....

The fake Spike game,and Dolphins Orange Jersey Jim Bates win over the Patriots were my favorites.

The game I regret the most not seeing,Marino/Bledsoe game Marino's first game back after the achilles injury.Those were pre NFL Sunday ticket days,and being in the Midwest,I was stuck watching the Chiefs play...I remember watching the scoreboard,cussing up a storm,then they'd break in with a highlight.I also remember being one of the few areas that didn't get to see the game...

Sorry to Hoodie,Sportchick,and Pats2006,...most of my memories mentioned the Patriots Cheesy
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2012, 02:27:21 pm »

Wow...I was liking this board alot. But im done. Have a nice life guys.
Let's see he has 6,000 posts and is a moderator and you have 20 posts. Perhaps if you would have hung around a bit you would have come to realize there is a method to the madness.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2012, 04:25:54 pm »

Hmm I think this might be a the first time someone has openly left because of it

I think there was one other.  Personally I thought it was a bit odd, when Dave asked me.  Although not quite as odd as me teaching in a Catholic High School which I did for three years.  (I am Jewish)

Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2012, 05:51:37 pm »

^^I think it makes perfect sense. Who's less likely to get overly caught up in the discussion and keep an unbiased approach, you or a Dolphin fan?

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2012, 06:00:01 pm »

He's the moderator of Around The NFL - the forum where people talk about teams other than the Dolphins.  Imagine that....

Hey, if you can't handle a person for what he is, then fine, no one is forcing you to come here.  We have plenty of others.  Too bad, he seemed like a good member.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2012, 07:41:32 pm »

keep an unbiased approach, you or a Dolphin fan?

Not unbiased.  Just a different bias. 

Landshark
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2012, 06:34:13 am »

Wow.  Sad to see someone left just because a fan of a rival of the Dolphins is moderating one of the forums.  I guess some Dolphins fans have zero tolerance for Patriots and Jets fans.   

^^I think it makes perfect sense. Who's less likely to get overly caught up in the discussion and keep an unbiased approach, you or a Dolphin fan?

There's no such thing as an unbiased sports fan.   Wink 

Although not quite as odd as me teaching in a Catholic High School which I did for three years.  (I am Jewish)

What made you quit teaching if you don't mind me asking?
el diablo
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2012, 04:22:42 pm »

What the hell did I miss here? Wow!
BigDaddyFin
Uber Member

watch me lose my mind, live and in full color.

« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2012, 09:11:05 pm »

^^^ Some newbie and he's mad because Hoodie likes the Patriots, so evidently he crapped his pants grabbed his ball and went home because he's a douchebag.

Hey... what's in the bowl bitch?
Diehard_Dolfan

Dolphins,Canes,Heat

jmd161@hotmail.com jmd161
Email
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2012, 09:38:10 pm »

I thought it was funny to see a Pats fan here but, I've joined other teams sites as well!   I see no problem with it... some people are just sports fans and want to discuss sports even, if they are fans of a rival!
Landshark
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2012, 10:30:37 pm »

I thought it was funny to see a Pats fan here but, I've joined other teams sites as well!   I see no problem with it... some people are just sports fans and want to discuss sports even, if they are fans of a rival!

From what I can see, some fan sites are stricter than others regarding fans of rival teams.  Some sites will not allow fans of rival teams on their site.  I'm glad this one does as it makes things interesting during the season.
TonyB0D
Uber Member

Crank it up!!

Email
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2012, 02:00:03 pm »

...rooting for the Jets... Wink

FFF UUUUU....my pops was a marino fan so we were definitely rooting for the dolphins, i even had my awesome cheesy dolphins starter's jacket
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray