Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:01:16 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  I can already see the lead story for Hard Knocks...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: I can already see the lead story for Hard Knocks...  (Read 1612 times)
Pappy13
Uber Member

« on: May 31, 2012, 02:11:53 pm »

No doubt that HBO is hoping Miami is able to convince him to come to their camp.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/brian-banks-seattle-seahawks-other-nfl-teams-232515841.html

« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 02:14:24 pm by Pappy13 » Logged

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 05:54:42 pm »

I read a quote from Ireland where they said they considered him and have decided to pass
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 06:49:18 pm »

Hope that the guy makes it...and wish that the lying POS Skankarella (and yes, I know she was 15 years old at the time and I still apply that label) that made up the rape/kidnapping charge gets her own taste of prison life. She might not, but since she "sued the school district for not providing a safe environment, and was awarded $1.5 million," I'm fairly sure the school system will take some sort of action.

With that said, on Miami's list of needs, "playmaker" is a lot more important than "feel-good story." If Ireland-Philbin don't think he can help the team win football games on the field, then so be it...good luck to him wherever he ends up. 

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Landshark
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 07:19:43 pm »

I hate stories like this.   How can that girl live with herself after doing that to him?
Fins4ever
Uber Member

Dan the Dolphin

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 11:21:36 am »

That bitch should go directly to jail and spend the same amount of time that he did. Our justice system is F'd up...make that the entire legal system. There is no penalty in place for the false accuser or the loser in a civil suit.

Sounds to me like he had a lousy lawyer, probably a PD. Why else would you cop a plea to something you didn't do.

To lack vision is worse than being blind - Helen Keller
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 12:13:11 pm »

This is a tragic story. In what may be my best effort of restraint I am going to refuse letting the barrage of expletives describing this bitch loose.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2012, 07:29:30 pm »

The STAR of Hard Knocks will be Lauren Tannehill. Take it to the bank.

http://www.dolphinstalk.com/2012/06/lauren-tannehill.html

I would bet a large sum of money that a chunk of the first 2 episodes will be on how she is transitioning to life in Miami and how it is effecting/helping her modeling career. That and how the Philbin family is doing since the death of their son.  I would bet the first couple episodes will be light on football and heavy on those items.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2012, 12:15:07 am »

Let me ask you South Floridians something:

Is Lauren Tannehill someone that would stand out as exceptionally hot in South Florida?  Because I don't see what everyone is drooling about.

Thundergod
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2012, 09:34:16 am »

^ Same here Spider. She's nice, but far from fine.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2012, 10:34:07 am »

Let me ask you South Floridians something:

Is Lauren Tannehill someone that would stand out as exceptionally hot in South Florida?  Because I don't see what everyone is drooling about.
Yes ... absolutely she stands out. She isn't built by plastic.

In all honesty she is an attractive woman but probably not the ultimate. It just so happens that she is the wife of who most people think, or at least hope, the future of our franchise is based on. That alone raises her marketability. There are cheerleaders who would make better models but they don't come with the credentials.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
bsfins
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2012, 10:43:26 am »

I think she's good looking,but not a stunner by any means.I personally would expect more than her at a Florida beach,coming from the midwest.

For me personally,She's got customer service agent,checker,see her walking in a business suit,hotness...Not model/actress hotness, or women athlete hotness....

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray