Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:01:11 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Early signs are that Garrard is the leading QB candidate.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print
Author Topic: Early signs are that Garrard is the leading QB candidate.  (Read 15767 times)
EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #90 on: June 21, 2012, 06:25:08 am »

who said they didn't have a better defense? Nobody is claiming Miami had the best defense in the league! You have totally missed the point

Interesting insofar as you have missed the point on this entire thing since the season ended. Whether intentional or not, when you tirelessly go on and on in multiple threads about being 3rd in this category or 6th in that one, it makes a pretty clear impression that you believe the Dolphins D last year was a great defense. I'm not the only one who saw it that way. Other members in this very thread have pointed it out to you. So keep your blinders on if you want, but I'm telling you that the impression you give is that Miami is a top 5 D, when in reality they are middle of the pack at best. -EK
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #91 on: June 21, 2012, 06:55:03 am »

about being 3rd in this category or 6th in that one,

just like saying they were 25th in pass defense so they defense sucked. Which is untrue! You cherry pick stats and come off as delusional and uneducated on basic football knowledge. I have stated many times, too many to count, that the defense wasn't great. Hell I have stated it over and over again and always put it in (parentheses) because trolls like you always make stuff up, take things out of context, and lie.  I have said they were and above average defense, ranked 6th in scoring and was NOT the reason the team lost games last year. That I have said, as its true and the facts back it up. I have never said they were an elite defense or some all time great defense. You can't find a post of mine where I said that.  This is a classic case of you being unable to fight off  factual points with Spider and myself and you grasping at straws....like usual.

Edited by CF
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 10:19:53 am by CF DolFan » Logged
Diehard_Dolfan

Dolphins,Canes,Heat

jmd161@hotmail.com jmd161
Email
« Reply #92 on: June 21, 2012, 10:13:39 am »

who said they didn't have a better defense? Nobody is claiming Miami had the best defense in the league! You have totally missed the point

But the first 3 quarters of the games (which count too) the Defense was outstanding while the offense still sucked!

And you have missed mine as well... I would not use outstanding in any reference of our defense!  I'm the biggest Dolphin homer there is and I know our defense played "Well" most of the season but, at no point were they outstanding!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #93 on: June 21, 2012, 10:23:42 am »

Based on the personal attacks it suggests you guys are done "debating" this topic.

I reiterate. If you have issue with someone please let Dave know in private. Public personal attacks will only get you that much closer to the way out. 

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray