Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:18:57 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  First depth chart released.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: First depth chart released.  (Read 2144 times)
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2012, 01:42:22 pm »

On offense? Ahead of who? All the reports I've read are that Johnson has ben their best receiver, and Bess is a close second. They're not going to move Bess out of the slot, so I'm guessing you think Naanee starts ahead of Hartline? I'm betting the only reason Naanee is where he is on the chart is because Hartline is injured atm. -EK

Settle down Fireman EK. All I said was he has a "chance" to win a starting job. Never said he was getting one. Never said Bess was moving out of the slot either. Stay on the ledge!! Don't go making mountains out of molehills.

Just having a discussion. Don't flip out and turn it into an unecessary argument.
EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2012, 03:04:12 pm »

Who's flipping out? As usual, i can't disagree with you and voice my opinion without you calling names and creating drama. You posted your opinion; I posted mine. All the rest of that Fireman EK stuf was irrelevant. -EK
Doc-phin
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2012, 03:12:58 pm »

If I were a coach, I think I would want Moore at #2 just by the fact that he has a reputation as a "gamer".  The #2 guy typically gets more reps in the preseason, so why not use that #2 spot for someone with that kind of repuation?

We kind of all knew it would come down to this, right?  We all seemed to figure that Moore wouldn't practice as good as Garrard and that he was going to have to standout in the preseason games to keep his starting job.  In my opinion, #2 on the depth chart gives him the best shot to do this.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2012, 03:39:20 pm »

If I were a coach, I think I would want Moore at #2 just by the fact that he has a reputation as a "gamer".  The #2 guy typically gets more reps in the preseason, so why not use that #2 spot for someone with that kind of repuation?

We kind of all knew it would come down to this, right?  We all seemed to figure that Moore wouldn't practice as good as Garrard and that he was going to have to standout in the preseason games to keep his starting job.  In my opinion, #2 on the depth chart gives him the best shot to do this.

according to a report Moore is frustrated with being #2 on the depth chart. PBP has a story up I guess. Just saw the headline on PFT didn't have time to read the entire article.
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2012, 04:17:19 pm »

^^^ There wasn't much to it. Who would be happy about being listed as a backup? Moore's quote is nowhere near controversial.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2012, 04:42:44 pm »

also heard Ben Volin today report that a league source told him the Jets were the first team to contact Garrard this offseason and he said no to them. He also turned down Philly, KC, Arizona, and Chicago. He wanted to be in Miami. Best situation for him he felt.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray