Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 27, 2024, 10:33:44 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  2012 TDMMC Fantasy Live Draft
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: 2012 TDMMC Fantasy Live Draft  (Read 11314 times)
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2012, 12:54:49 pm »

Maybe you guys should autopick.  I like my "draft" lol

I know one girl who won her office FF last year, by drafting on autopick and then selecting her players by which ever one had the highest number next to % of leagues in which this player has been selected to play.  Never made a trade.  She only made on drop, that player was on IR and selected the player that was currently the player with the highest % of being in other people's leagues.  She literally had the team on autopiolet all season long. 

Royally pissed of the rest of the league and she wasn't invited back this year.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 12:56:24 pm by MyGodWearsAHoodie » Logged

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
tubba marxxx
Uber Member

Excuse me while I kiss the sky

Email
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2012, 03:07:30 pm »

I know one girl who won her office FF last year, by drafting on autopick and then selecting her players by which ever one had the highest number next to % of leagues in which this player has been selected to play.  Never made a trade.  She only made on drop, that player was on IR and selected the player that was currently the player with the highest % of being in other people's leagues.  She literally had the team on autopiolet all season long. 

Royally pissed of the rest of the league and she wasn't invited back this year.

Doesn't surprise me at all.  A lot of us, myself included, tend to over think Fantasy sports.  Lots of times the answer is right there in front of you but you overlook trying to find the "sleeper" pick or the "outside the box" payoff

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” -- John Lennon
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray