Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:39:35 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Jets-Fins game
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 Print
Author Topic: Jets-Fins game  (Read 45717 times)
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #270 on: September 23, 2012, 05:10:19 pm »

If they TAKE A KNEE before the half, Bush doesn't get hurt. Miami wins. Period!
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #271 on: September 23, 2012, 05:14:18 pm »

I don't know if it's a guaranteed win, but the decision to not take a knee was a huge question mark.  Plus, the decision to keep Daniel Thomas in throughout the 2nd half was dubious.  Was Miller hurt or something?
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #272 on: September 23, 2012, 05:19:19 pm »

I don't know if it's a guaranteed win, but the decision to not take a knee was a huge question mark.  Plus, the decision to keep Daniel Thomas in throughout the 2nd half was dubious.  Was Miller hurt or something?

Miller was missing blocking assignments and was abotu to get Tannehill killed. Plus he forgot a play and went the wrong way on a handoff
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #273 on: September 23, 2012, 05:28:12 pm »

I saw the mess up on the running attempt and don't think we saw him after that.  It's a shame if he was missing blocking assignments as he's a huge improvement over Thomas as he can actually do something with the football.  Have I mentioned how much Thomas sucks?
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #274 on: September 23, 2012, 05:30:21 pm »

I know this loss stings but the pieces are there. Tannehill is quality. Miller is quality. The o-line is now outstanding. Let them get the rookie mistakes out of their way now.

It might be a long year but the future is looking up. This team needs more players and it isn't going to happen this year. It's a processes and at least we have some key pieces to build around.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #275 on: September 23, 2012, 05:32:34 pm »

The point is, we could be making a playoff push now if not for Carpenter.   

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #276 on: September 23, 2012, 05:33:17 pm »

The point is, we could be making a playoff push now if not for Carpenter.   

Uh, no. The Jets are a bad team. IF Miami beat them and was 2-1 they still wouldn't be in a playoff push.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #277 on: September 23, 2012, 05:35:24 pm »

2-1 is making a playoff push, my friend

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #278 on: September 23, 2012, 05:39:21 pm »

That is just silly. Hindsight is always 20/20. He could have just as easily slipped getting his morning paper.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #279 on: September 23, 2012, 05:40:39 pm »

That is just silly. Hindsight is always 20/20. He could have just as easily slipped getting his morning paper.

Now THAT is silly. Comparing getting injured on a meaningless play to falling at home. Plus who buys the morning paper anymore? Everything is online!

If you aren't taking a knee and are just running out the clock not trying to score, put in Thomas or Miller then! Don't risk your ONLY player on offense
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #280 on: September 23, 2012, 05:43:22 pm »

Now THAT is silly. Comparing getting injured on a meaningless play to falling at home. Plus who buys the morning paper anymore? Everything is online!

If you aren't taking a knee and are just running out the clock not trying to score, put in Thomas or Miller then! Don't risk your ONLY player on offense

Have you lost your mind today? Every single time Bush touches the ball he is a threat to score. The fact he got hurt doesn't change a thing.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #281 on: September 23, 2012, 05:45:52 pm »

Have you lost your mind today? Every single time Bush touches the ball he is a threat to score. The fact he got hurt doesn't change a thing.

They were just trying to run out the clock. They weren't trying to score.
Fins4ever
Uber Member

Dan the Dolphin

« Reply #282 on: September 23, 2012, 05:46:07 pm »

Uh, no. The Jets are a bad team. IF Miami beat them and was 2-1 they still wouldn't be in a playoff push.

Playoff push, push for a better draft pick...tomatoes, tomotoes....

Seriously, the Jets were a playoff team in 2 of the last 3 yrs. and only wasn't last year because we knocked them out. How bad can they be???

To lack vision is worse than being blind - Helen Keller
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #283 on: September 23, 2012, 05:46:49 pm »

Playoff push, push for a better draft pick...tomatoes, tomotoes....

Seriously, the Jets were a playoff team in 2 of the last 3 yrs. and only wasn't last year because we knocked them out. How bad can they be???

Last year and the year before mean nothing. The Jets are a bad team THIS year
badger6
Uber Member

« Reply #284 on: September 23, 2012, 05:56:57 pm »

Good god. I have to leave the house with 11 minutes to go and the lead and when I get back I see that they cluster fucked it away again. Why should I expect any different ?
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray