Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:12:42 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Live Blog vs Cardinals
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 Print
Author Topic: Live Blog vs Cardinals  (Read 38829 times)
el diablo
« Reply #195 on: September 30, 2012, 07:37:04 pm »

Naanee will be cut about 5 min after the team plane touches down in Miami

Why wait?
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #196 on: September 30, 2012, 07:37:26 pm »

How did Naanee even make the roster?

They cut Benny Sapp after Week 1 for less last year!! Naanee is gone. Either promote Mathews or sign some scrub
EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #197 on: September 30, 2012, 07:37:33 pm »

He may not be a bust but all those numbers don't do shit if you bust a loss every week. Same fucking pathetic ass dolphins like usual. If hell exists, it's like watching a dolphins game  Evil

What's that Mike's always saying? "Somebody gets it." -EK
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #198 on: September 30, 2012, 07:37:49 pm »

Why wait?

LOL, you wanna make him walk home and think about what he did? LOL
Stinger24

« Reply #199 on: September 30, 2012, 07:38:36 pm »

400+ yards. 1 TD! And.... TWO- yes folks, TWO turnovers in the closing minutes that directly led to Miami losing this game! Guess what folks? Coulda done that with Moore and spent that pick on somebody that could actualy cover a reciever and not hand the ball to the other team. -EK

Both times he got hit by a blitz that was not picked up you sir an absolute idiot who needs to get a hobby.
Please do me a favor and go play in traffic.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #200 on: September 30, 2012, 07:38:41 pm »

What's that Mike's always saying? "Somebody gets it." -EK

But you said he was "A BUST" and after a 400 yard passing day you are still saying he is a "BUST"

Maybe he isn't going to Canton, he ain't a BUST! And you fail to acknowledge that. It's sad
Diehard_Dolfan

Dolphins,Canes,Heat

jmd161@hotmail.com jmd161
Email
« Reply #201 on: September 30, 2012, 07:38:51 pm »

400+ yards. 1 TD! And.... TWO- yes folks, TWO turnovers in the closing minutes that directly led to Miami losing this game! Guess what folks? Coulda done that with Moore and spent that pick on somebody that could actualy cover a reciever and not hand the ball to the other team. -EK

Wow!  You are seriously blaming Tannehill for this loss?    How about blaming Smith who bit on the inside move although they had the receiver dbl covered inside out! I'm pissed about the loss too but you seem to thrive off the losses... I'm starting to wonder like other if you are a Dolphin fan???
miamid45
Uber Member

« Reply #202 on: September 30, 2012, 07:39:25 pm »

EK is a troll...PERIOD!...Even up North here in Montreal I can smell him!  What f%%$^in shit is he spewing about Tannehill.  WE are 1-3...should be 3-1...all in all with a rookie QB....the future is bright my friends...brighter than its ever been!
Cathal
Uber Member

« Reply #203 on: September 30, 2012, 07:39:36 pm »

Sigh. Protect Tannehill and get him a #1 receiver and he's our guy. I'm very excited for him.
el diablo
« Reply #204 on: September 30, 2012, 07:40:37 pm »

LOL, you wanna make him walk home and think about what he did? LOL

Nope. But a Greyhound from Arizona to Miami will achieve the same goal.
Jim Gray
Global Moderator
Uber Member

'72 - The Perfect Season

texasjimgray
« Reply #205 on: September 30, 2012, 07:40:55 pm »

There he is! That's the Ryan we all know. Well on our way? To what 3-13? What a joke. Get this straight- a real fan doesn't bury his head in the sand and be happy with crap in, crap out EVERY year. -EK

The Ryan we all know?  Again, it's 4 games for a rookie.  What do you think you know?

For the first time in many years, I see some long-term promise for this team at the QB position.  We may go 3 - 13, but I feel we are competing and headed in the right direction.  The team is learning to play together, and they will get better.

Were you listening to the national broadcast and all the praise the announces were heaping on Tannihill, even after the Dolphins had lost?  
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #206 on: September 30, 2012, 07:43:47 pm »

Sigh. Protect Tannehill and get him a #1 receiver and he's our guy. I'm very excited for him.

With $60 mill next year re-sign Hartline, re-sign Long and Bush to "reasonable" deals. Then go sign Bowe or Wallace and we can use all of our 5 picks in the first 3 rounds on CB's, Safety's, and Pass Rushers!

Team ready to compete by 2013

It might be a long year, but the future is bright. Tough to see today but it is
stealth3ltt

« Reply #207 on: September 30, 2012, 07:45:45 pm »

after today i have alot of praise for a rookie qb in his 4th game.   get him a big play receiver and a better secondary.  and this team would compete in late january and february
EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #208 on: September 30, 2012, 07:46:11 pm »

EK is a troll...PERIOD!...Even up North here in Montreal I can smell him!  What f%%$^in shit is he spewing about Tannehill.  WE are 1-3...should be 3-1...all in all with a rookie QB....the future is bright my friends...brighter than its ever been!

How should they be 3-1? With the defense they have they're lucky to even have a win. GTFO, 3-1. The Jets looked like a pee wee team today and Miami couldn't even beat them.

And no, Diehard, I'm not blaming Tannehill for the loss. I JUST posted that I don't believe you can hand a loss on any one player. But I sure as shit can tell you he contributed his fair share. Pretty stats don't mean anything when you give the ball to the other team.

I watched the same game you all did. I'm just not a Tannehill nut-hugger like everyone else here seems to be. Yep, that's the Tannehill we know- twice as many INTs as TD's, can't finish games out (and YES, that was a MAJOR issue in college for him- 4th quarter choke jobs). Go ahead and be happy with 3-13 then this year, and 4-12 the next few, and when there's no improvement in three or four seasons and Miami is looking for a QB again, I'm sure you'll all have an excuse for that too. -EK
el diablo
« Reply #209 on: September 30, 2012, 07:48:05 pm »

I'll admit it. I said, "Sit Tannehill until the season is out of contention." But every week he is proving me wrong. I never said he was a bust. Just thought he needed more time to grow. Games like this will only improve his confidence and ability.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray