Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:19:15 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Merged - Tebow/Sanchez
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13 Print
Author Topic: Merged - Tebow/Sanchez  (Read 39728 times)
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2012, 04:58:57 pm »

Yes, they should start Tebow and stick with him. I place a high value on being able to laugh hysterically at obnoxious Jets fans, and that definitely would do the trick.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2012, 03:25:37 am »

Tebow's Stat Line from Sunday vs the Rams

Passing
1/1 for -1 yard

Rushing
2 attempts for -5 yards

Negative -6 yards total! He sure is a one in a million talent! ha ha ha  Cheesy

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2012, 10:16:39 am »

^^^^ Of course because a sample size of 3 is always the ideal number to judge performance. 

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2012, 01:19:21 pm »

^^^^ Of course because a sample size of 3 is always the ideal number to judge performance. 

its not like he has joe montana in front of him taking playing time away from him
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2012, 01:48:29 pm »

No.  The Jets should not start Tebow.  They should cut Tebow now.  Today.

Tebow does two things:
1) Sucks at quarterback.
2) Causes lots of controversy.

If you were going to have Tebow on your roster at all, you need to make the announcement on day 1: He is going to be a hybrid TE, FB, gadget player and special teams guy.  That's it.  That's all he'll ever be on this team.  He will never be given a chance to start at quarterback.   Anything less than that cripples your franchise.

That said, I hope the Jets start to play him.

I drink your milkshake!
Landshark
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2012, 09:34:41 pm »

Mark Sanchez has turned the ball over four times already.  All four turnovers have led to Patriots touchdowns.  I would not be surprised if we see Tebow in the second half.
EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2012, 09:39:54 pm »

No he hasn't. What game are you watching? Sanchez has one INT and one fumble. McKnight lost the other fumble. Sanchez looks as bad as ever, but Tebow is injured, so I doubt we'll see him. -EK
Landshark
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2012, 10:01:56 pm »

No he hasn't. What game are you watching? Sanchez has one INT and one fumble. McKnight lost the other fumble. Sanchez looks as bad as ever, but Tebow is injured, so I doubt we'll see him. -EK

Two picks.  So I was off by one.  He is still having an awful game
EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2012, 10:30:02 pm »

You said four. He had two (1 pick, 1 fumble) when you posted that (ie, not enough for stubborn Rex to bring in Tebow, even if he was healthy). -EK
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2012, 05:24:38 am »

Way to defend your boy Sanchez and your Jets!
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2012, 04:15:42 pm »

Best part of last nights game was Fireman ED left at halftime....lol lol!!
bsmooth
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2012, 05:38:44 pm »

Tebow spends offseason putting on 15lbs of muscle to take a beating, and gets hurt after a few reps. Maybe he should have spent the summer learning to throw and stayed at 235.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2012, 12:06:17 pm »

Tebow spends offseason putting on 15lbs of muscle to take a beating, and gets hurt after a few reps. Maybe he should have spent the summer learning to throw and stayed at 235.

It's going to be funny to watch what team actually signs him after the Jets cut him at the end of the year. I am not so sure he will find work so easily. The side-show circus that is "Tim Tebow" has become a total joke on every level.

Jets get killed on Thanksgiving. Tebow doesn't even play. And Rex spends 19 (yes 19) minutes of his press conference answering Tebow questions!!!

Tebow is a joke. The circus around him is a joke. Hopefully he will be run out of the league after this year. He can't play and he isn't any good. But I am sure there is one dumb owner who will want him just for attention and to sell jerseys. But with Al Davis dead and Jerry Jones having other issues these days I'm not sure who it will be.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2012, 12:11:34 pm »

Jets get killed on Thanksgiving. Tebow doesn't even play. And Rex spends 19 (yes 19) minutes of his press conference answering Tebow questions!!!
This is an absolute disgrace.  The NY media should be ashamed of themselves.

If Rex didn't put Tebow in after halftime being down 35 and getting demolished, he never will.  Make up some phony story about injured wrists, injured ribs, whatever.  He can't just come out and say "he sucks at QB."

However, I feel like Sanchez has more of a chance of getting cut this offseason than Tebow does.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2012, 12:20:12 pm »

However, I feel like Sanchez has more of a chance of getting cut this offseason than Tebow does.

Gonna be tough with that big new contract they gave him just last year
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray