Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 01:58:25 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Game Blog for the Bills
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print
Author Topic: Game Blog for the Bills  (Read 25702 times)
Stinger24

« Reply #105 on: November 15, 2012, 11:37:41 pm »

What? He's trying to make a play. Let's see ANYONE else on this team besides Tannehilll, Hartline and Thigpen make one. Just ONE!

2 int's last two drives to win the game tonight the defense pitched a shutout in the second half. This one IS on Tannehills shoulders like it or not it is becoming a pattern. Also as much as I hate to agree with EK he did have a tendency to do the same thing in college late game int's.
DenverFinFan
« Reply #106 on: November 15, 2012, 11:38:45 pm »

I'm Not sad well I am but hey I can't put this on Tannehill, there is reason to hope for future.
Stinger24

« Reply #107 on: November 15, 2012, 11:43:43 pm »

I'm Not sad well I am but hey I can't put this on Tannehill, there is reason to hope for future.

2 interceptions on the last 2 drives of the game how is this loss not on him???
Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #108 on: November 15, 2012, 11:50:11 pm »

Well here we go for the season
It was a good run. Playing a meaningful game into mid-season is a big step for the Fishies.

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #109 on: November 16, 2012, 12:01:41 am »

It was a good run. Playing a meaningful game into mid-season is a big step for the Fishies.

All I know is Peyton would be a Dolphin if he didn't love ponies so much.
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #110 on: November 16, 2012, 12:16:59 am »

All I know is Peyton would be a Dolphin if he didn't love ponies so much.

Peyton knew Fireland was a dumbass.  That's all he needed to know.  It's only a bonus for him that John Elway was going full press on him.
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #111 on: November 16, 2012, 12:19:08 am »

I disagree with that call.

That was a horrible call, and I cannot, in any way, condone it.  I don't think the NFL Network announcers can either, but you can't follow it up with complete and utter bullshit like Tannie did.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #112 on: November 16, 2012, 12:45:49 am »

2 interceptions on the last 2 drives of the game how is this loss not on him???
Um, what about the previous 3 and 1/2 quarters? They don't count anymore? Put a rookie QB without any pass protection and with 2 WR's who need to work underneath down by 12 with 10 mins to go and you think that rookie QB is gonna win you the game? No. Not happening. He did good getting one drive into the endzone. Asking for 2 of them is asking him to play out of his mind. Now if he has some help, like all day to throw so he can just sit there and survey the field and wait for someone to get open or if he has 2 great WR's that can get open all by themselves or a seam threat TE or even a RB that can take a screen pass the distance then yeah, then he might have a chance. On this team? With practically ZERO talent around him? It would have been a MIRACLE of biblical proportions, but yeah this loss is on Tannehill. Whatever. Bush has NEVER looked worse. Long and Martin couldn't keep Vontae Davis' grandmother out of the backfield. Fasano has hands of stone to go along with this lead feet. Sure, Tannehill looked like a rookie for most of the game too, but you can't blame this all on him. Sure he was trying to make something happen in the 4th quarter and throws a couple picks when the defense is dropping 7 into coverage. He's not ready to win games all by himself, heck he may never be ready for that, not many are.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 12:55:03 am by Pappy13 » Logged

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray