Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 02:16:11 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Dilfer: Tannehill will be a Rock Star
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Dilfer: Tannehill will be a Rock Star  (Read 7637 times)
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2012, 01:07:57 pm »

There is one person who seems to think Tannehill walks on water and  thinks he is the reincanation of Marino.  (MikeO)

When I have stated this? Answer: NEVER! Seriously Hoodie, read what i write and don't make shit up! .I stated back in April I didn't care if they drafted him or not and I trusted the opinion of Sherman/Philbin/Ireland and if they passed on him I was fine with it. I have stated numerous times he will need time to grow and learn but playing him was the right decision.  He isn't Marino, never will come close to that. He isn't Luck or RGIII. And he may be a BUST and I may be killing him a year from now.

At least get my stance straight and don't make shit up!
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2012, 01:15:56 pm »

^^ and Eknight hasn't actually had a post in which he called him Ryan Leaf either.  So there is some hyperbole going on. 

But my point remains, the two of you are getting annoying with one of you claiming he is a rock star and the other claiming he is a reach non-stop.   

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2012, 01:17:41 pm »

^^ and Eknight hasn't actually had a post in which he called him Ryan Leaf either.  So there is some hyperbole going on. 

But my point remains, the two of you are getting annoying with one of you claiming he is a rock star and the other claiming he is a reach non-stop.   

I DIDN'T CLAIM HE IS A ROCK STAR!  Trent Dilfer did!  Roll Eyes  Quote the post where I said he is a Rock Star? I will wait...

Jesus Christ!!
Landshark
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2012, 04:47:51 pm »

We getting worked up???

It really isn't a "we."

There is one person who seems to think Tannehill walks on water and  thinks he is the reincanation of Marino.  (MikeO)

There is one person who attacks Tannehill on every little thing and thinks he is the reincaration of Ryan Leaf. (you)

Da rest of us haven't taken either of those extreme positions.  Might be nice if the two of you could tone it down a bit.  It is getting annoying for the rest of us.  

I totally agree here.  It would be nice for them to tone it down.  But dumb comments like this don't help any either.

Imagine a fan who supports his team without needing to turn his random daydreams about "what might have been" into boo-hoo and argument fodder.

masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2012, 07:14:46 pm »

I have to ask- if it's too early for me to say he's a bust right now- -EK

Why should today be any different than the last 100 days or so, when you call him a bust every day???
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray