Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:22:41 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Predictions for the Dolphins record and why ....
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Predictions for the Dolphins record and why ....  (Read 10633 times)
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2013, 08:53:55 pm »

I hate to break it to you, but "most of those teams" I mentioned, have BETTER offenses than Miami
Ah, I see the flaw in your logic. Nevermind, I thought you were being serious.  Evil

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2013, 08:56:43 pm »

I see what you did there.

-EK
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2013, 11:46:30 pm »

They don't keep score in "yards per game"....just sayin! If they did then every NFL team will have to change their scoreboards as of now they keep score in "points" hence that's why the scoreboards look the way they do and show points not yards. Nobody cares how many yards ya get, do you score!  Yards don't mean shit if ya don't score! Period end of story!

And when you look at Points Per game....Miami averages more than Buffalo, NYJ, Pittsburgh, Carolina, TB, Cincy.... Hell they even average more PPG than New England as of today.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2013, 11:48:26 pm »

Still fervently hoping to be able to justify your halftime-of-first-game "Tannehill is a bust" proclamation, I see.

He has STFU about Tannehill this year, he won't even mention his name in posts in fear we bring that up to him. Maybe he thinks we all forgot his Tannehill rants from last year which look pretty damn foolish now.....along with his love-fest rants praising Tebow and Sanchez. ha ha
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2013, 12:20:58 am »

20 people make predictions for the season. ONE is singled out for his picks.
Is it the same one that waited until after a couple of losses to troll the forum with a midseason "prediction" in a season prediction thread?

You posted that for a response.  You got one.  Enjoy.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 12:22:39 am by Spider-Dan » Logged

EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2013, 07:09:05 am »

Miami's recent history is exactly as I predicted they'd finish- win the ones they should and lose against teams with worse records. Rather than be snarky, why not stay on topic?

Re. Tannehill, what would you like me to say? He still turns the ball over more than he scores. He still has accuracy issues. He still gets balls tipped at the line. He's a middle of the pack, average QB by any metric you want to use. What else is there to say about him? If he suddenly became great I'd have plenty of crow to eat and I'd say plenty. If he was currently Miami's biggest problem, as I felt he was last year, I'd say plenty. He's neither of those things, so I'm not going to reiterate things I've said in the past.

For all the attention I seem to get for creating conflict here, the fact is, posts like the above from MikeO, that are completely off-topic and seem to have no other intent than to attack me are what cause conflict. -EK
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 07:20:44 am by EKnight » Logged
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2013, 07:29:28 am »

Is it the same one that waited until after a couple of losses to troll the forum with a midseason "prediction" in a season prediction thread?

You posted that for a response.  You got one.  Enjoy.

Bingo!
EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2013, 07:39:18 am »

^^When you come here and say you aren't a fan of the Dolphins, openly root for Wallace to fail so you are proven right, call Dolphins draft picks busts at halftime of their 1st game ever.....your entire purpose of being is here on this site is to cause conflict! Don't spin it any other way!

So now I'm responsible for YOUR pot stirring posts? Grow up, take some responsibility for your own contributions to the amount of arguing that occurs and how about just stop responding to me?

You, who accuse me of trolling your posts, can't seem to resist interjecting into every thread I'm in. Hypocrite much? -EK
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2013, 07:44:49 am »

I will post where and when I want and respond to what I want! This is a Dolphins forum I am a Dolphins fan!

Have a good day!
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray