Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:28:43 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Tim Tebow is garbage.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] Print
Author Topic: Tim Tebow is garbage.  (Read 137175 times)
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #510 on: January 28, 2012, 03:29:39 pm »

The title of this thread is Tim Tebow is garbage. News is coming out that Kim Kardashian is on the hunt and making a play for him.

IF Tebow lays down with her for a roll in the hey we at least can confirm and agree Tebow sleeps with Garbage!
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #511 on: January 28, 2012, 04:29:09 pm »

If you consider the National Enquirer as news, it explains a lot.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #512 on: January 28, 2012, 07:30:47 pm »

If you consider the National Enquirer as news, it explains a lot.

settle down, I was just having some fun. Don't take everything so seriously. Have a sense of humor. Tebow's people did release a statement saying he wasn't interested! LOL. That's what I found funny
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #513 on: January 18, 2013, 08:47:11 pm »

I was just browsing around old threads and ran across this.  I stand by my original statement that Tebow sucks.  Do any of you claiming he's a winner want to recant, now that he can't even land a job?

I drink your milkshake!
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #514 on: January 18, 2013, 10:51:25 pm »

Truthfully, I don't blame him for this season. The Jets have proven themselves beyond incompetent. It seems they traded for Tebow (giving up good value to), just so Jacksonville couldn't have him. He was in a prime spot to start, but the Jets stuck with Sanchez who was historically bad and even when Mark was benched for the 3rd stringer and McElroy got hurt, they went back to Sanchez.

A conversation over his skills is one thing, using this season as proof of his bad play is another and it's inaccurate.

I don't think he will be great or even start more than 10 games the rest of his career, but playing well in your first playoff game is good and worthy of more chances. He never got that because the Jets lied to him and well, because they are the Jets.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #515 on: January 19, 2013, 05:10:29 am »

I was just browsing around old threads and ran across this.  I stand by my original statement that Tebow sucks.  Do any of you claiming he's a winner want to recant, now that he can't even land a job?

This was the "Greatest Thread Ever!!"

-Tebow is a Top 10 NFL QB
-Tebow is a One in a Million Talent

And my all time favorite...
Anyone who saw Simpson jump over a guy and do a mid-air flip to score a TD and land on his damn feet, and now wants to argue he's NOT a stud receiver is just foolish.

Playing for a playoff team in 2012 he caught 26 balls for 274 yards and no touchdowns!  A true stud if there ever was one! lol lol

Oh the memories! Thanks for bringing it back to life Dave!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 05:34:42 am by MikeO » Logged
Landshark
« Reply #516 on: January 19, 2013, 08:13:57 am »

This was the "Greatest Thread Ever!!"

-Tebow is a Top 10 NFL QB
-Tebow is a One in a Million Talent

And my all time favorite...
Playing for a playoff team in 2012 he caught 26 balls for 274 yards and no touchdowns!  A true stud if there ever was one! lol lol

Oh the memories! Thanks for bringing it back to life Dave!

This is all I have to say about this:

Easy- the Jets were 2 games better than Miami last year and they made a solid move to fix their worst offensive problem.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  My nose is burning!!!!!  I was drinking my coffee this morning and when I read this, I laughed so hard it came right out of my nose!!!!

Tim Tebow is a "solid move" to fix the Jets worst offensive problem??  There's delusion and then there's statements like this. 
TonyB0D
Uber Member

Crank it up!!

Email
« Reply #517 on: January 20, 2013, 11:27:40 am »

There's NO chance someone other than Tebow starts for them in week one next year.

whoops!
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #518 on: January 20, 2013, 05:44:06 pm »

Gravedig much?
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray