Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 27, 2024, 09:13:29 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  2013 TDMMC Fantasy Football
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: 2013 TDMMC Fantasy Football  (Read 6211 times)
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2013, 01:04:58 pm »

MikeO do you want to set something up?
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2013, 01:15:19 pm »

If you want to set something up I am in.  But we need more players

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2013, 08:12:01 pm »

MikeO do you want to set something up?

season starts Thursday. It's already Sunday night. I will set something up but what are the odds of getting everyone signed in and ready to draft by Wednesday? Is it feasible?
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2013, 07:13:25 am »

I think setting up a Fantasy Football league on this short notice and trying to get everyone to log-into a site and to agree on a draft time is too tough if not impossible. So, HERE IS WHAT I DID.

ESPN.com has the Gridiorn Challenge. Pretty much you pick your team, stay under the salary cap. We had this type of league on here last year and it was fun. So I opened up a NEW league [u](don't sign into last years league once you log in, search for the one I just opened)[/u] on ESPN.com and anyone can join anytime between now and the 1st game of the year on Thursday night.

League Name: TDMMC     Password: DannyBoy

http://games.espn.go.com/nfl-gridiron-challenge/2013/en/

EDIT:: Last years league is still up and running, so I updated the info above and sign in to that one.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 12:39:36 pm by MikeO » Logged
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2013, 07:58:18 am »

We had this type of league on here last year and it was fun.

We actually already have a TDMMC group set up in Gridiron Challenge for this year as well, but I suppose a little redundancy doesn't hurt.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2013, 11:55:07 am »

^^^^

What's the info I need to join?  And if there is a thread about it, maybe it should be permanently at the top of this forum

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2013, 12:38:31 pm »

^^^^

What's the info I need to join?  And if there is a thread about it, maybe it should be permanently at the top of this forum

I believe the league name is "TDMMC" and the password is "DannyBoy"

It was a year ago at least and Im guessing it hasn't changed
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2013, 12:40:42 pm »

^^^^

MikeO has the details correct, and it was detailed in the Eliminator game thread.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray