Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 10:07:16 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Fins make 2 roster moves
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Fins make 2 roster moves  (Read 2252 times)
MikeO
Uber Member

« on: October 01, 2013, 05:29:51 pm »

They waived FB Tyler Clutts and DB Kelcie McCray
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 11:40:33 pm »

Word is they might not fill the FB position and use the spot for another position. I'm thinking another DB will be added though. Haven't heard any names yet but Kovcas might get pulled to the active roster as he traveled with the team to New Orleans
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 09:42:42 am »

It looked like they have used Clay in the FB position, so Clutts is kind of useless at this point.  Not a surprising move.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 10:47:00 am »

I really love the way they are using Clay. I'm, not sure if they had planned on using Keller the same but it works. It gives the defense something else to have to think about.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 01:30:12 pm by CF DolFan » Logged

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2013, 11:32:41 am »

From Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald:

The Dolphins are bringing back linebacker Austin Spitler to fill one of two roster openings created yesterday when Kelcie McCray and Tyler Clutts were cut. "
Diehard_Dolfan

Dolphins,Canes,Heat

jmd161@hotmail.com jmd161
Email
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2013, 12:31:56 pm »

I really love the way they are using Clay. I'm, not sure if they had planed on using Keller the same but it works. It gives the defense something else to have to think about.

Clay played all those positions in college at Tulsa... I thought for sure they were going to hand it to him on that 3rd and inches!  I never would have guessed the sweep to Thomas... smh!
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2013, 07:52:09 pm »

I am guessing the long-term plan would be have Clay starting at FB and have someone else at TE starting. That gives Miami many more options in the passing game and in formations. I would think TE will be addressed again next offseason so we have more flexibility with Clay
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2013, 07:33:15 am »

Cam Wake only played 3 snaps vs the Ravens. I really hope the coaches don't rush him along and do serious damage to Cam. If he has to miss a month so be it, don't make things worse long-term.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray