Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:12:24 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  {{HOME OPENER}} Fins Vs ATL
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: {{HOME OPENER}} Fins Vs ATL  (Read 2386 times)
DZA
Uber Member

3rd Infantry Division Veteran

« on: September 24, 2013, 08:51:23 am »

Kind of unusual for me to go all the way down Miami to go to a game. This is my 1st home game since i left Miami in 1997. It was a blast I forgot how fun it was just to be here.  Well I sat all the way up top in the 400 section and it was HOT. OMG , next time i get tix it better be down below. The Fan experience was amazing so many cheered booed.  What I dont get is how fans from other teams manage to be there. I saw Dallas cowboy fans wearing their crap. The New England idiots. I wish I had pics of the Bears fans that i saw at the game. 

Atlanta second string running backs shredded our defense. I was getting pissed

ENJOY THE PHOTOS Grin Grin Grin

Slideshow Album Grin  http://s47.photobucket.com/user/player144/slideshow/Fins%20Vs%20ATL

LOOK AT THIS JACKASS

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 10:58:24 am »

I saw Dallas cowboy fans wearing their crap. The New England idiots. I wish I had pics of the Bears fans that i saw at the game. 

Odd.  I would expect to see Falcons fans, not sure why those three would be there.  Obviously the NE fan was rooting for Atlanta, Cowboys and Bears were probably rooting for the Fins.  (Conf rivals)

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 11:03:29 am »

There are always fans of other teams at games. Our very own AZ is a Cardinals season ticket holder. 

If you love NFL football there is nothing better than game day experiences ... even if it isn't your "favorite" team.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 11:56:13 am »

There are always fans of other teams at games. Our very own AZ is a Cardinals season ticket holder. 

If you love NFL football there is nothing better than game day experiences ... even if it isn't your "favorite" team.

I am not saying if moved to Tampa and got tickets to a Bucs game I wouldn't to to the game...but I doubt I would wear my Patriots gear to Bucs vs. Steelers game.  Particularly if I was rooting for the home team.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2013, 01:59:40 pm »

I've worn 49ers gear to a Dolphins-Bills game and cheered for the Phins. I don't see anything weird about that at all.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2013, 02:08:30 pm »

I would definitely wear Miami gear if I went to an away game of two other teams.  Just represent wherever you are and enjoy the game.

I drink your milkshake!
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2013, 04:00:57 pm »

I see it every home game. We always have fans that root for the Cards but wear Bears and Broncos shit. Some show up in Cowboys shit and cheer for whoever the Cards are playing.  As a Dolphins fan first I only wear my Dolphins stuff to the stadium when they are in town to play the Redbirds. I wear one of my Fitz jerseys otherwise.

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray