Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:16:46 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  NFL owner more shocked Ireland has remained GM than Matt Millen's reign in Detr
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: NFL owner more shocked Ireland has remained GM than Matt Millen's reign in Detr  (Read 2125 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« on: December 30, 2013, 06:50:10 pm »

well ... it's pretty obvious the fans aren't the only ones to see it.

Published: Dec. 30, 2013 at 05:35 p.m. | 0 Views
00:50 – NFL Network's Michael Silver says one NFL owner is more shocked that Jeff Ireland has remained general manager of the Miami Dolphins so long than when Matt Millen was in Detroit.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/miami-dolphins/0ap2000000307256/Silver-One-NFL-owner-shocked-Ireland-remains-employed

Saw this on the Phinstones Facebook page. Thought it was pretty funny.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 07:27:55 pm »

He definitely has to go, but it's a weird case because this may be the year he LEAST deserves to be fired. It obviously wasn't great or anything, but he drafted a franchise QB, put some good receivers around him, got Brent Grimes for a steal and got the team younger as a whole. He definitely had huge problems with the O-Line and the coaching staff, plus his draft looks bad right now, but if he were anyone else we wouldn't complain.

Hope he is fired tomorrow though. I don't care about "stability" when that basically just means endless mediocrity.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 07:47:13 pm »

Our LBs are much worse and our new recruits haven't done anything. I get what your saying but it's not like he reached a high level. I mean we're 8-8 with no optimistic help from his current draft.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 08:05:05 pm »

Some guys just had bad years too. What happened to Reshad Jones, Solilai, Starks and Clabo? Clabo was a top RT before he came here.

He deserves to be fired, but if he didn't have a poor track record, he wouldn't be on the chopping block based on 2013 alone.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray