Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:14:09 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Divisional Round Predictions - 2014
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print
Author Topic: Divisional Round Predictions - 2014  (Read 11261 times)
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2014, 04:30:39 pm »

Cya Carolina
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2014, 04:36:22 pm »

Extremely happy to see my beloved 49ers pull out the win over a tough Panthers squad today. It definitely didn't look good in the first half, but once the Niners' offense started clicking in the 3rd quarter, they made it really tough for Carolina to keep up.

I'll definitely give props to the Panthers though. They have an excellent young QB in Newton, a beastly defense with lots of young players and a coach that I have nothing but respect for in Rivera. I fully expect that they will be a playoff fixture for the next 3-4 years, at least.

Now for those pesky Seahawks...winning on the road in Seattle is always a bitch.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Guru-In-Vegas
Uber Member

I found it cheaper on the internet

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2014, 04:40:01 pm »

I like our chances Mr. Stroke.  I think our offense is way better than Seattle's.  We've also now been thoroughly tested at GB in awful conditions which I would bet my house Seattle would not have survived.  Went to Carolina and beat them on both sides of the ball handily.  I'm not too concerned with a loud bunch of bandwagoners and Wilson's scary 90 passing yards. 

I'm especially glad a certain Carolina troll gets to eat his own foot and celebrate what I told him he would ... dick. 
Landshark
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2014, 04:55:53 pm »

Cya Carolina

I'm especially glad a certain Carolina troll gets to eat his own foot and celebrate what I told him he would ... dick. 

And hopefully EK along with them
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 04:57:34 pm by Landshark » Logged
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2014, 05:48:30 pm »

Broncos doing well so far, but none of their fans are going to celebrate until the game is over.  And even then, some will probably wait until the next day

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Landshark
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2014, 05:48:51 pm »

Denver is dominating this game despite being up only two scores.  Not a single Charger wideout has caught a pass today.  
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2014, 06:03:29 pm »

Landshark
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2014, 06:05:28 pm »

Manning throws a pick in the end zone to end the half.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2014, 06:58:49 pm »

Chargers aren't done yet

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2014, 06:58:59 pm »

On the pictures above: All good-natured (and not-so-good-natured) ribbing aside, I would trade Tannehill and Miami's first round pick in this upcoming draft for Cam Newton...without hesitation.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2014, 07:03:28 pm »

^^^^

I don't think Newton would have fared better in Miami than Tannehill

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2014, 07:06:37 pm »

Chargers surging back against the Broncos, who have blown several chances to end this game

MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2014, 07:17:49 pm »

Chargers aren't done yet

Now they are!
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2014, 07:19:20 pm »

Indy, Denver, NO, and the only game that matters...Carolina. -EK

1-3 this week. 1-7 overall for the playoffs. You are a regular Jim Feist! lol
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2014, 07:21:19 pm »

NE @ Den
SF @ Seattle

The 4 best teams advanced this weekend. The 4 best teams in the league are playing next weekend, no question about it. The pretenders were sent home this weekend and I think next week will be great. The Denver game "could" be a blowout. But I think SF-Seattle "could" be an all-time classic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray