Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:24:56 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  Elysium - My nomination for worst movie of the last decade.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Elysium - My nomination for worst movie of the last decade.  (Read 2977 times)
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2014, 02:37:00 pm »

i didn't like battlefield earth it was horrible .. it's not a fair comparison anyways .. just becuase i liked movie X doesn't mean i also therefore liked movie 23
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2014, 03:17:08 pm »

I didn't hate Battlefield Earth (I saw it in the theater).  I was just in the mood to see stupid shlock that day.  But afterwards, my friends ragged me so bad.  I have intentionally never watched it again, because I know it's bad and would rather hold on to my memory of it.

I drink your milkshake!
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2014, 03:39:53 pm »

I can just hear the director yelling MORE BOTS, MORE BOTS!!!
I'm a little disappointed that no one seems to have caught this line. If you have played WoW, there was a well known audio from a bunch of guys playing WoW and trying to kill Onyxia. Several times he keeps yelling "MORE DOTS, MORE DOTS" which was an attempt to get his team to use more damage over time spells. I thought it was rather humorous and I thought a person or 2 might catch that reference and call me out on it, but since no one did I decided to out myself. It was probably a lot funnier when I was typing it then when you were reading it. Smiley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yKqKg6DfTY

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2014, 03:41:23 pm »

^^^ Never played WoW, so that ref was totally lost on me.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray