Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:54:58 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  TDMMC Roster Cut Projections: RBs
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: TDMMC Roster Cut Projections: RBs  (Read 6996 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2014, 04:06:22 pm »

Daniel Thomas was cut today.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
el diablo
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2014, 05:15:04 pm »

I don't like celebrating someone's funeral, but....
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2014, 12:27:54 am »

That's a shame. I remember when they traded up to get him, I was certain they were going to draft Mallet. -EK

That's what makes Thomas arguably Ireland's biggest bust - trading away two picks to move up in the second to draft a guy with a CV that read like Sammy Smith v2.0 when there was a possible QB available to either develop or compete with Henne. Glad both are gone.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2014, 09:33:51 am »

I'm really upset about cutting Marcus Thigpen.  Maybe I've built him up in my mind and maybe he just isn't as good as I think, but I feel like the guy could be a gamebreaker if used properly.  I hope he finds work on another team (in another division).
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2014, 12:33:07 pm »

I'm really upset about cutting Marcus Thigpen.  Maybe I've built him up in my mind and maybe he just isn't as good as I think, but I feel like the guy could be a gamebreaker if used properly.  I hope he finds work on another team (in another division).
I felt this way about Damien Williams WR
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2014, 01:42:33 pm »

^^ yeah but he made the team...
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2014, 03:13:22 pm »

^^ yeah but he made the team...
And was cut a day later.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2014, 03:40:20 pm »

And was cut a day later.
I looked at a depth chart this morning which showed him on there.  If so, too bad.  I liked him as well.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2014, 04:06:59 pm »

I looked at a depth chart this morning which showed him on there.  If so, too bad.  I liked him as well.
"Damien" Williams the running back made the cut. "Damian" Williams the wide receiver was cut.

It's nice that all of those Williams #34 jerseys can come back out of the closet.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
DenverFinFan
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2014, 09:37:31 pm »

It's nice that all of those Williams #34 jerseys can come back out of the closet.

Lol, that's good luck right there, and why I haven't bought a Dolphins jersey in years, don't know if this team has had a player recently good enough to fork over the cash, or if they are deserving how long will they stay in Miami.

Anyway, Thomas was dead weight by this time, but it's disappointing I always pull for guys from smaller western colleges, but hey he still made a million plus dollars so congrats.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2014, 10:04:02 pm »

The later ones say "R. Williams", and besides, they are all the old logo/jersey anyway. Tongue

AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2014, 12:52:48 pm »

they are all the old logo/jersey anyway. Tongue

No problem here.....that's all I own and wear.....you'd have to pay me to wear anything with that travesty that we have now!  Wink

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2014, 02:46:35 pm »

No problem here.....that's all I own and wear.....you'd have to pay me to wear anything with that travesty that we have now!  Wink
Lol ... It actually has gone from bad to worse every since we changed the color scheme and logos. I was in the Dolphin's Proshop a couple of weeks ago and almost gave in to getting the new polos with the new logo. Fortunately the shirt was $95 so I was swayed away from it rather easily. Needless to say I watched the Dallas game in my old gear.  Wink Cheesy

AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2014, 03:44:07 pm »

I'm glad that shirt was so expensive lol....I can't be the last one boycotting this diseased logo!!!!!!  Grin

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
Stinger24

« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2014, 03:30:50 pm »

I'm glad that shirt was so expensive lol....I can't be the last one boycotting this diseased logo!!!!!!  Grin

You aren't I refuse to by any I wouldn't even renew my dolphins tag because they wanted to give me the new logo I changed tags.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray