Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:10:22 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Forget the AFC East this year again
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Forget the AFC East this year again  (Read 5765 times)
DZA
Uber Member

3rd Infantry Division Veteran

« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2014, 06:56:09 pm »

I like rex, but in no way he was head coaching material. I would take him on as a defensive coordinator. He may do a better job than kevin coyle

MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2014, 07:07:04 pm »

I like rex, but in no way he was head coaching material. I would take him on as a defensive coordinator. He may do a better job than kevin coyle

Rex's problem is that after he gets fired for him to then be a Defensive coordinator for a team is that he will be a distraction on whatever team he goes. It's gonna have to be the right kind of team with a strong and secure head coach in place that can take on Rex.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2014, 07:36:32 pm »

Rex's problem is that after he gets fired for him to then be a Defensive coordinator for a team is that he will be a distraction on whatever team he goes. It's gonna have to be the right kind of team with a strong and secure head coach in place that can take on Rex.

I can think of such a team. 

I would love to see rex as dc of nep.  Not hc material but hellava dc

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2014, 05:58:33 pm »

I can think of such a team. 

If/when Quinn leaves Seattle to become a head coach I could see Pete Carroll bringing Rex on. Someone who is safe in their job and can put up with the circus
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2014, 05:58:50 pm »

http://nypost.com/2014/10/30/eric-decker-learns-it-doesnt-pay-to-be-nice-when-youre-1-7/

Eric Decker's wife fighting with Jets fans. PRICELESS!
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2014, 06:50:49 pm »

Pats destroying the Broncos right now. Peyton no-shows a big game again because he is the A-Rod of the NFL.

I' be happy with a 10-6 Wildcard, but I think this game officially ended whatever hopes we had of winning the division or contending for it. I don't think the Pats are losing another game this season.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2014, 08:56:20 pm »

Pats destroying the Broncos right now. Peyton no-shows a big game again because he is the A-Rod of the NFL.

I' be happy with a 10-6 Wildcard, but I think this game officially ended whatever hopes we had of winning the division or contending for it. I don't think the Pats are losing another game this season.

The Pats next 5 games after the bye are killer. They will lose 1 or 2 there
JGreenMachine

What's the deal?

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2014, 08:59:28 pm »

The Pats next 5 games after the bye are killer. They will lose 1 or 2 there

If the Dolphins play football the rest of the season the way they played the Chargers and the Bears, they will beat the Pats and they will win the division.

MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2014, 09:15:40 pm »

If the Dolphins play football the rest of the season the way they played the Chargers and the Bears, they will beat the Pats and they will win the division.

I wouldn't go that far. But NE will lose 1 more game this year, only point I was making
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2014, 09:46:35 pm »

Odds are they will lose at least one game, but their toughest game was today and they decimated the Broncos. It just wouldn't shock me if they run the table, they are better than all of their opponents. Their two biggest challenges are the Lions and Bills because of their defenses, but those are both home games.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2014, 12:26:34 pm »

I don't think the Pats are losing another game this season.

NE beating Denver was the Patsies first win of any significance this year, coupled with losses to Miami and Kansas City.  Heck they only beat the Jets by 2 pts @ home.  After the bye this week they play the Colts, Lions, & Packers, with the Colts & Packers on the road, so I wouldn't hand them the division crown just yet.  NE is tough to beat at home, but on the road they are beatable.  I can see them losing three more games this season.
Cathal
Uber Member

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2014, 12:49:35 pm »

NE beating Denver was the Patsies first win of any significance this year, coupled with losses to Miami and Kansas City.  Heck they only beat the Jets by 2 pts @ home.  After the bye this week they play the Colts, Lions, & Packers, with the Colts & Packers on the road, so I wouldn't hand them the division crown just yet.  NE is tough to beat at home, but on the road they are beatable.  I can see them losing three more games this season.

You're very optimistic and I hope you're right, but they will probably lose 1 game at max, but I wouldn't be shocked if they run the table for the #1 seed. It's the Patsies, their mystique won't go away for quite a while. We are just playing for a Wild Card now.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray