Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:07:54 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Bears locker room meltdown
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Bears locker room meltdown  (Read 8860 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2014, 11:14:42 am »

Does he have Asperger's Syndrome? (I'm talking about Marshall)

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2014, 11:30:51 am »

^^^ He has Borderline Personality Disorder.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2014, 12:27:58 pm »

Trestman, the GM, and the defensive Coordinator should be fired TODAY.  They are an embarrassment.  Cutler is playing horrid this year, and he just got a multi-year contract.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2014, 11:38:18 pm »

Brandon Marshall now getting into fights on twitter. Making bets and wanting to physically fight a Lions fan. Yeah he is normal. He can enjoy his final days in Chicago cause I bet they are ready to run him out of town after this year

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/chi-brandon-marshall-detroit-fan-20141114-column.html
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2014, 10:41:14 am »

Brandon Marshall now getting into fights on twitter. Making bets and wanting to physically fight a Lions fan. Yeah he is normal. He can enjoy his final days in Chicago cause I bet they are ready to run him out of town after this year

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/chi-brandon-marshall-detroit-fan-20141114-column.html
Oh man, why did we ever get rid of him Roll Eyes
Run Ricky Run
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2014, 11:42:54 am »

Oh man, why did we ever get rid of him Roll Eyes

Why did we ever get him.  Lots of idiots thought Henne was one WR from being good.  Smart people saw that Henne was too dumb to be an NFL qb.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2015, 07:47:08 pm »

Chicago Radio station reporting tonight that the Bears have decided to move on from Brandon Marshall. Expected to be cut or traded this offseason. Probably not traded since he has little to no value.
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2015, 08:09:29 pm »

Chicago Radio station reporting tonight that the Bears have decided to move on from Brandon Marshall. Expected to be cut or traded this offseason. Probably not traded since he has little to no value.

I'd bring him back in a nanosecond.  Him and Mike Wallace together would be some formidable weapons on offense
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2015, 06:10:11 am »

I'd bring him back in a nanosecond.  Him and Mike Wallace together would be some formidable weapons on offense

Yeah if you want to finish in last place and have locker-room brawls
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2015, 10:25:58 am »

Yeah if you want to finish in last place and have locker-room brawls
*LIKE*

It's unfortunate but attitudes really do hinder so many great athletes!

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
DenverFinFan
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2015, 04:01:24 pm »

It won't happen but I would take the gamble.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2015, 04:02:40 pm »

Is it any wonder why Miami cut bait with this guy when they did?  The antics never stop.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2015, 04:40:37 pm »

Is it any wonder why Miami cut bait with this guy when they did?  The antics never stop.

The fact they got TWO 3rd round picks was more than fair value in return too. The Bears won't get that and might not get anything and will be forced to just cut him
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2015, 09:14:54 pm »

The fact they got TWO 3rd round picks was more than fair value in return too. The Bears won't get that and might not get anything and will be forced to just cut him

Another reason to bring him back.  Not only does he have the skill set that complements Wallace and Landry but then the Beats have nothing to show for those picks
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2015, 09:56:30 pm »

Another reason to bring him back.  Not only does he have the skill set that complements Wallace and Landry but then the Beats have nothing to show for those picks

Yeah cause Miami is worried about what the Bears have to show for him in that trade  Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray