Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 03:42:05 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Dion Jordan Back
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Dion Jordan Back  (Read 3756 times)
masterfins
Uber Member

« on: October 21, 2014, 06:59:57 pm »

Jordan's back practicing for the first time since preseason.  Let's hope the steroids helped his game.
Rich
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 09:23:41 am »

Jordan's back practicing for the first time since preseason.  Let's hope the steroids helped his game.

You can't be helped by something you didn't take.
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 11:31:34 am »

Well...let's hope he gets on the juice then.

Wink

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 07:04:35 pm »

Can't hurt to have him back. He is an idiot with a lot to prove and no job security because the GM who drafted him is gone.
EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2014, 08:49:26 pm »

You can't be helped by something you didn't take.

Lmao, sure he didn't take them. He was on clomid for kicks and giggles, right? Let's be honest- he took them, but he just didn't get caught taking them. He got caught taking a SERM afterward, but you don't take a SERM if you're not on the sauce.
Rich
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2014, 09:07:30 am »

Lmao, sure he didn't take them. He was on clomid for kicks and giggles, right? Let's be honest- he took them, but he just didn't get caught taking them. He got caught taking a SERM afterward, but you don't take a SERM if you're not on the sauce.

You've got your news so mixed up it is not even funny. Not that I am surprised.

Dion Jordan wasn't caught for clomid. Robert Mathis was. And Clomid is a fertility drug that induces ovulation.

Jordan tested positive for Adderall according to PFT. His second suspension was for illegal drugs, not performance enhancers, which is why he went to rehab.
EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2014, 12:22:34 pm »

My bad my bad- I did get them mixed up. With Jordan's ridiculous weight gain in the offseason, I think that's a reasonable mistake.

Re. clomid, I know what it's intended for, but it's also a SERM, taken after a cycle of steroids to regulate hormone production.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2014, 12:45:46 pm »

More specifically, you claimed that Jordan's "ridiculous weight gain" meant that he was obviously juicing, and you crowed loudly after he got a "PED" suspension (going so far to say, "Anyone who believes the ridiculous claim that he was only taking a banned stimulant is truly naïve").  How does that square with a suspension for Adderall?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 12:49:08 pm by Spider-Dan » Logged

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2014, 12:49:17 pm »

More specifically, you claimed that Jordan's "ridiculous weight gain" meant that he was obviously juicing, and you crowed loudly after he got a "PED" suspension.  How does that square with a suspension for Adderall?

He became extremely focused on eating Krispy Kremes?

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2014, 04:05:25 pm »

More specifically, you claimed that Jordan's "ridiculous weight gain" meant that he was obviously juicing, and you crowed loudly after he got a "PED" suspension (going so far to say, "Anyone who believes the ridiculous claim that he was only taking a banned stimulant is truly naïve").  How does that square with a suspension for Adderall?

1. I don't believe for a second he failed for adderall use. Since the NFL doesn't release what a player got banned for, neither you nor anyone else can make the claim that they know for sure that's what happened.
2. You actually agreed with me in that same thread you cited, so why- other than starting a nonsense arguement, are you even responding now???

But you're still saying that he went from 248 while injured (an injury that he didn't recover from until the end of the summer) to 260 by the end of the season.

For what it's worth, EK did call this one correctly.  Jordan put on a lot of weight in a small amount of time.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2014, 04:47:10 pm »

back to the topic (away from the troll and his nonsense)

Jordan has only been working special teams this week in practice and is buried on the D-line depth chart. The Dolphins aren't sure if they will even have him active this Sunday vs Jax.
Rich
Uber Member

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2014, 05:01:49 pm »

With Jordan's ridiculous weight gain in the offseason, I think that's a reasonable mistake.

Part of the weight gain could have been because he couldn't lift weights for a while due to his shoulder issues.
EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2014, 05:54:19 pm »

Part of the weight gain could have been because he couldn't lift weights for a while due to his shoulder issues.

He reportedly looked like he had "an air hose hooked up to his arms." That doesn't come from NOT lifting.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2014, 06:30:34 pm »

He reportedly looked like he had "an air hose hooked up to his arms." That doesn't come from NOT lifting.

This may come as a news flash, but human beings, and especially reporters, are prone to exaggerate on occasion...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2014, 07:15:23 pm »

This may come as a news flash, but human beings, and especially reporters, are prone to exaggerate on occasion...

Thanks for the heads up. I would have never guessed. Perhaps you can also explain why, if he gained weight from not working out due to a shoulder injury, the reports exaggerated the size of his arms, not his stomach? Seems like the appropriate exaggeration would have been there if the weight he gained was not muscle.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray