Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 11:37:39 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the game - Jaguars
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the game - Jaguars  (Read 6059 times)
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2014, 10:14:22 am »

Colledge.

I don't see how anyone who saw the game could say otherwise. Colledge single-handedly screwed the first 3 offensive drives, setting the tone of the entire first half (which only had one more drive). Albert helped on the first drive with a penalty that wiped out a 1st down, but there was no recovering from the sack. Second drive Colledge is beaten outside again, waving his man through like a matador, and the drive dies. Third drive Colledge's screw up (letting his defender beat him on the inside, completely untouched) doesn't result in a sack, but Tannehill's throw-away was borderline intentional grounding. An Illegal Formation penalty puts the finishing touch on the last of those 3 drives.

Our O-line continues to be the weak spot. Everyone knew it was going to be tough against Jax, but when you go max protect like on the first drive of the second half, you'd think your quarterback would get more than 2 seconds to get the ball out (both tight ends collapsed in on Tannehill).
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2014, 10:31:04 am »

Hartline gets my shame. He looked like he couldn't catch a cold out there. I know his targets have been fewer this year but his concentration seems to be off when he is targeted.
I think someone else mentioned previously that they have never seen Hartline make a catch and not immediately fall down.

Now I cannot unsee it.

DZA
Uber Member

3rd Infantry Division Veteran

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2014, 07:01:16 pm »

The offense was inconsistent. Could not even movr the ball against Jacksonville.  .

Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2014, 07:59:36 pm »

I think someone else mentioned previously that they have never seen Hartline make a catch and not immediately fall down.

Now I cannot unsee it.
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=hartline+touchdown&FORM=VIRE2#view=detail&mid=967803B4482CEB474737967803B4482CEB474737

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000290477/Hartline-31-yard-touchdown

To be honest, he does seem to get ahead of himself a lot and fall without a lot help from the defense or leave his feet to ensure the catch. Nobody's perfect.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 08:05:08 pm by Pappy13 » Logged

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray