Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:15:33 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Braves send J-Up to Padres in five-player swap
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Braves send J-Up to Padres in five-player swap  (Read 2442 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« on: December 19, 2014, 02:27:56 pm »

I'm guessing Stroke is happy with all the shopping the Padres have been doing and Upton was the cherry on top.

Braves send J-Up to Padres in five-player swap
Prospects Fried, D. Peterson and Smith and supplemental pick J. Peterson go to Atlanta

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 02:57:15 pm »

Our outfield defense is going to suck like a nuclear-powered vacuum, but I love the offensive direction our new GM, A.J. Preller, is going. Dealing for Matt Kemp, Justin Upton and Wil Myers in the outfield, plus a major offensive upgrade behind the plate in Derek Norris. I'll hardly recognize my Padres this season...but they should be a lot more fun to watch. Grin

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2014, 12:21:03 am »

Now the Padres are close to finalizing a deal with Boston for 3B Will Middlebrooks.

The part of this whole whirlwind rebuilding blitzkrieg that blows my mind is that we will have dealt for Matt Kemp, Justin Upton, Wil Myers, Derek Norris and Will Middlebrooks...and we haven't given up any of our starting rotation or any of our top-3 prospects.

Now we need a SS. Since I won him in our deep dynasty league, I am lighting candles for San Diego to make a trade with the Cubbies for Addison Russell.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray