Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:57:37 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Vikings-Fins Game Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Vikings-Fins Game Thread  (Read 3969 times)
suck for luck
Uber Member

« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2014, 04:02:02 pm »

Did we muff the kick? Min has the ball? Seriously?

“The atmospheric conditions as well as the true equilibrium of the ball is critical to the measurement.” — Belichick
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2014, 04:22:14 pm »

Did we muff the kick? Min has the ball? Seriously?

Landry fumbled inside the 5
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2014, 04:24:28 pm »

Tannehill has 400 yards and 4 TD's and this team is tied at home vs a 6-8 team. Tells ya all you need to know about the defense.

Time to clean house and blow it up
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2014, 04:26:13 pm »

LOL, what a way to win a game. WOW!
suck for luck
Uber Member

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2014, 04:27:50 pm »

What are the odds minny kicks a gw fiefd goal....

“The atmospheric conditions as well as the true equilibrium of the ball is critical to the measurement.” — Belichick
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2014, 05:36:28 pm »

I don't believe I've ever seen an onside punt before due to a safety at the end of the game.  I'm glad it was not us trying it.  What a nice way to end the game.
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2014, 05:41:04 pm »

^^^^

I have

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2014, 05:46:46 pm »

Tannehill has 400 yards and 4 TD's and this team is tied at home vs a 6-8 team. Tells ya all you need to know about the defense.

Time to clean house and blow it up

Offense got better when Tanny realized he is Alex Smith with a better arm. He throws many high percentage throws and can occasionally go longer unlike Smith. Once he realized this in Week 4, he did very well the rest of the way.

The defense just got worse and worse but we really didn't have the personnel to begin with. We have lots of holes at linebacker and CB on the other side of Grimes. Coyle sucks and the players hate him, but I don't think we would've been the Bills with a better coordinator.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2014, 07:51:47 pm »

The defense just got worse and worse but we really didn't have the personnel to begin with. We have lots of holes at linebacker and CB on the other side of Grimes. Coyle sucks and the players hate him, but I don't think we would've been the Bills with a better coordinator.

CB isn't an issue. Taylor played very very well this year. D-line is horrible. Wake is old. Starks is shot. Oddrick is probably gone. Fins need horses up front who dont' get pushed around. The CB position is not the issue
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2014, 08:04:02 pm »

D-line is horrible. Wake is old. Starks is shot. Oddrick is probably gone. Fins need horses up front who dont' get pushed around.
And a decent middle LB. Misi is not the answer. He needs to be moved back outside and Wheeler needs to be shot...or at least cut.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2014, 08:26:40 pm »

We can shoot Wheeler before we cut him.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2014, 04:34:38 am »

I don't believe I've ever seen an onside punt before due to a safety at the end of the game.  I'm glad it was not us trying it.  What a nice way to end the game.
You can try it, but it's extremely difficult.

The ball must hit the ground before traveling 10 yards, otherwise the receiving team may call for a fair catch and the receiver cannot be touched.  This is quite a challenge when executing a free kick (as opposed to kicking off a tee, where it's easy).

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray