Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 06:40:12 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Game Balls vs Jets
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Game Balls vs Jets  (Read 2415 times)
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« on: December 28, 2014, 04:56:25 pm »

Lamar Miller.  And it's not even close
WeAreAJoke
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2014, 05:00:32 pm »

Umm.....Geno Smith? Or do we just give it to a Dolphins player regardless of the result of the game or whether or not he was the best player on the field? I'm new here.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2014, 05:02:11 pm »

Miller, proving what fans have been saying for years in that he is a legit NFL RB as long as he isn't being tackled behind the line of scrimmage. The O-Line improved (until the end) and so did he.
DZA
Uber Member

3rd Infantry Division Veteran

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2014, 11:24:01 pm »

Umm.....Geno Smith? Or do we just give it to a Dolphins player regardless of the result of the game or whether or not he was the best player on the field? I'm new here.

Lol i would say the same thing Give it to Gino but yeah you got to give it to a Dolphin player

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2014, 12:01:03 am »

Lamar Miller in a landslide...

My only concern is that the front office will see Miller's improvement this season and downgrade the priority for drafting another RB. As good as Miller is, a tandem of Miller and a top-shelf rookie would be much-much better than the tandem of Miller and Thomas.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2014, 12:19:46 am »

It shouldn't be Thomas by any stretch.  Thomas is a bum, and they cut him when they thought Moreno would be healthy.  Thomas won't be back for training camp next year.

MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2014, 12:28:05 am »

Lamar Miller in a landslide...

My only concern is that the front office will see Miller's improvement this season and downgrade the priority for drafting another RB. As good as Miller is, a tandem of Miller and a top-shelf rookie would be much-much better than the tandem of Miller and Thomas.

Damian Williams is a good enough #2 RB. RB is not a need
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray