Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 01:33:12 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  What should the NFL do about Patriots cheating?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15 Print
Author Topic: What should the NFL do about Patriots cheating?  (Read 75555 times)
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2015, 05:36:43 pm »

https://soundcloud.com/siriusxmnfl/nate-solder-td-in-afc-championship-should-not-have-counted-says-jim-miller

Pats broke the rules on the Nate Solider TD catch in the AFC Championship game. Play shouldn't have counted, Pats had a guy on the field who was an ineligible WR. I mean the refs missed it so that's on them, but the Pats broke the rule
miamid45
Uber Member

« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2015, 09:56:11 pm »

Seems to me like we're all acting like the jealous boyfriend or even worse a bunch of crybabies.

From Spygate to Deflategate.....do you not think that most teams do this shit?  Does it not come down to, their team game being better than ours...and their asshole coach being head over heals better than ours?

Seriously, our irrelevancy year in year out, is not do to being cheated out of the postseason, rather just an inept leadership group.

Please, people, stop crying and look at the core problem, starting from ownership and especially a super conservative ball less head coach.

Wish this organization had some of the Pats moxy, trust me all this shit would be irrelevant, because we'd have been to the show at least a few times since the 80's!
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2015, 10:13:36 pm »

nobody is crying but it is the facts. They have cheated before and are cheating now.

Just because they got caught doesn't mean calling them out on it makes everyone a crybaby  Roll Eyes
suck for luck
Uber Member

« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2015, 11:12:28 pm »

No one is claiming that the patriots cheating hurt the fish at all. We suck, plain and simple. Yes, we are light years behind the fucking cheaters.

Why is this so fucking hard to understand? If you get caught cheating you get punished. Do you think the fish are/were the only ones with locker room bullying bs shit going on? The fish got caught on that and paid the price. 

Guess what? Crybrady thought this shit was needed and he got caught. Unless you want to throw out the fucking rulebook, yes this shit matters.

“The atmospheric conditions as well as the true equilibrium of the ball is critical to the measurement.” — Belichick
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2015, 02:07:10 am »

The truth about Deflategate finally comes out:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153069571942682&fref=nf

Grin

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2015, 10:24:45 am »

OMG that's too funny. The disclaimer at the end was the best part of it.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #66 on: January 25, 2015, 10:49:44 am »

Belicheck still has not admitted they did anything wrong on Spygate. You think he's just gonna come out and admit that they did something wrong now? No chance. He has zero credibility.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #67 on: January 26, 2015, 08:49:36 am »

"Lie until you die" seems to be a pretty successful philosophy these days.   
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #68 on: January 26, 2015, 09:26:40 am »

Seems to me like we're all acting like the jealous boyfriend or even worse a bunch of crybabies.

From Spygate to Deflategate.....do you not think that most teams do this shit?  Does it not come down to, their team game being better than ours...and their asshole coach being head over heals better than ours?

Seriously, our irrelevancy year in year out, is not do to being cheated out of the postseason, rather just an inept leadership group.

Please, people, stop crying and look at the core problem, starting from ownership and especially a super conservative ball less head coach.

Wish this organization had some of the Pats moxy, trust me all this shit would be irrelevant, because we'd have been to the show at least a few times since the 80's!
This thread has nothing to do with the Dolphins, so I don't understand your tirade...
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #69 on: January 26, 2015, 06:56:26 pm »

Before Spygate the pats were 9-1 in the playoffs. Since Spygate they are 6-6 in the playoffs.

That is the stat that tells it all. Even if the Pats win by 50 this Sunday their whole legacy is tarnished.  You have spygate, this with the balls....where 11 out of 12 balls aren't just deflated they are all deflated to the exact same specification. Throw in where various coaches over the past 10 years have said when they play in New England that their headsets just happen to cut out in the middle of the games when their teams are on offense for periods of time. Marvin Lewis has been the most vocal about it but various coaches and GM's have complained to the league about it. Happens almost nowhere else but happens in NE on a consistent basis...just weird how that happens to be.

The Patriots will go down as cheaters. Win by 50 this weekend, won't change it. When you think of the great NFL Dynasty's of all time, Steelers of the 70's, SF of the 80's, Dallas of the 90's....the Pats will NEVER be in that conversation because the whole run and legacy is now tarnished
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #70 on: January 26, 2015, 07:10:51 pm »

When you think of the great NFL Dynasty's of all time, Steelers of the 70's, SF of the 80's, Dallas of the 90's....the Pats will NEVER be in that conversation because the whole run and legacy is now tarnished

As a lifelong 49ers fan who has enjoyed all 5 titles, I can tell you without hesitation that we cheated our way to the first three. Ya see, we had Bill Walsh, and that shit just wasn't fair to the rest of the league. Wink

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #71 on: January 26, 2015, 07:18:14 pm »

Nah, the 49ers only cheated their way to the last one, when they were penalized two draft picks for said cheating.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2000-12-02/sports/0012020220_1_principal-issues-involved-provisions-surrender-two-draft-choices-vice-president-dwight-clark

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #72 on: January 26, 2015, 07:56:41 pm »

^^ Creative bookkeeping...figures a professed Niners-hater would put that in the same class as the Patriots cheating.

~ Micah Leggat
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #73 on: January 26, 2015, 09:23:22 pm »

nobody is crying but it is the facts. They have cheated before and are cheating now.

Just because they got caught doesn't mean calling them out on it makes everyone a crybaby  Roll Eyes

I agree but using it to try to discredit their success I think is ridiculous.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #74 on: January 26, 2015, 11:58:46 pm »

^^ Creative bookkeeping...figures a professed Niners-hater would put that in the same class as the Patriots cheating.
If you're saying that paying players under the table to evade the salary cap is a "lesser offense" than underinflated balls, or sideline video that's inferior to the already available game video, I'm going to go ahead and disagree with you on that.

Both NE and SF were penalized draft picks.  I'm glad I can say that my favorite team has never lost draft picks for cheating.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 12:01:16 am by Spider-Dan » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray