Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:39:26 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Shane Ray/Randy Gregory
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shane Ray/Randy Gregory  (Read 2821 times)
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« on: April 28, 2015, 01:00:00 pm »

Two guys who have failed drug tests and/or gotten busted for possession of pot.  These guys were sure fire first rounders but not anymore.  Their knuckleheadedness just cost themselves millions of dollars.   Especially Ray.  One former GM says he might drop all the way to day 3 because of the timing.
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2015, 06:55:33 pm »

Bad for them, but good for us.  The Bucs have a strong interior DL but need edge rushers badly.  If a first round talent like Ray drops to day 3, I'd grab him.  He's worth gambling a fourth or fifth rounder on.

MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2015, 07:39:43 pm »

^^^It's actually bad for Miami. Because now they drop below 14 and maybe guys the Fins had targeted for 14 go before 14.

Miami wasn't drafting either of these guys so you WANT them to go before 14 to push down a guy Miami does want
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 07:53:00 pm »

Especially Ray.  One former GM says he might drop all the way to day 3 because of the timing.

Therein may lie part of the reason for the "former" prefix on his title... I can see Ray dropping to the end of the first round, maybe the first 4-5 picks in round 2, but I just can't see an edge rusher of his caliber dropping any further. That position is just too valuable.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2015, 10:24:45 pm »

Therein may lie part of the reason for the "former" prefix on his title... I can see Ray dropping to the end of the first round, maybe the first 4-5 picks in round 2, but I just can't see an edge rusher of his caliber dropping any further. That position is just too valuable.

Agree.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray