Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 05:15:50 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  What do you think of Winston's celebratory crab leg picture?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Poll
Question: What do you think of Winston's celebratory crab leg picture?
Good for him to stick it to the media.   -2 (12.5%)
Stupid for continuing to draw negative attention.   -9 (56.3%)
I don't think anything of it.   -5 (31.3%)
Total Voters: 16

Author Topic: What do you think of Winston's celebratory crab leg picture?  (Read 4804 times)
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2015, 02:44:50 pm »

I think he probably looks at the situation from a small picture: he is fully aware that he got these crab legs as a result of volunteering for a charity auction (one where he helped to auction off a crab), so from his perspective, he probably associates the crab leg picture with the charity auction if he associates them with anything at all.  However, the majority of people know nothing about that auction (or where the crab legs at his draft party came from), so to them it looks like he's making a joke of the law.

It's like if Mike Vick did a lot of charity work for animal rescue to try to rehabilitate his image, and then separately posts a picture of him with a dog.  Unless you know the whole story, it looks like he's thumbing his nose at everyone.

I see your point, but don't feel like arguing about it.

So I'll side track it by saying Vick shouldn't be allowed within 200 yards of a dog.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray