Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 05:50:29 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Jury is deliberating in the Aaron Hernandez trial
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print
Author Topic: Jury is deliberating in the Aaron Hernandez trial  (Read 30193 times)
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #90 on: April 17, 2015, 08:20:05 pm »

He's still a douchebag. That's my point. When the face of your franchise does this kind of stuff it's differemt then say a TE. QBs are leaders. His actions make him anything but one.

I'd say he's far from a douchebag.  From what I can see, he's a goofy immature kid who was just having fun.  That doesn't justify what he did wrong, but if that's the extent of what he did, I can live with him being the face of the franchise.  Especially when he starts hitting Vincent Jackson on those fades to the end zone. 

Here's a really good article on him that gives you some insight into who he really is.

http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/12662957/officials-scouts-watching-jameis-winston-every-move-2015-nfl-draft

Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #91 on: April 17, 2015, 08:33:30 pm »

It's just like with the Laci Peterson or Caylee Anthony cases... you can think there's been a murder all you want, but unless you find a body, you haven't actually proven that a murder has occurred.
It's more like when you go to bed and there's no snow on the ground and when you wake up there is snow on the ground. You don't have to see it snow to know that while you were sleeping it snowed. Hernandez would have you believe that it's possible that someone came in and covered the ground with snow. It's certainly possible, but unless you got some reason to believe that happened, it's not reasonable.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 08:38:45 pm by Pappy13 » Logged

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #92 on: April 17, 2015, 08:52:12 pm »

It's more like when you go to bed and there's no snow on the ground and when you wake up there is snow on the ground. You don't have to see it snow to know that while you were sleeping it snowed. Hernandez would have you believe that it's possible that someone came in and covered the ground with snow. It's certainly possible, but unless you got some reason to believe that happened, it's not reasonable.

that is a classic DA closing argument (used in New England,  more than Miami)

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #93 on: May 20, 2015, 03:56:17 pm »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aaron-hernandez-allegedly-involved-prison-fight-law-enforcement/story?id=31144864

Aaron is keeping it real in prison. Involved in a 2-on-1 fight and got a tattoo of the "Bloods" gang sign
Cathal
Uber Member

« Reply #94 on: May 20, 2015, 04:41:15 pm »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aaron-hernandez-allegedly-involved-prison-fight-law-enforcement/story?id=31144864

Aaron is keeping it real in prison. Involved in a 2-on-1 fight and got a tattoo of the "Bloods" gang sign

When keeping it real goes wrong.
Rich
Uber Member

« Reply #95 on: May 21, 2015, 08:46:33 am »

I had always heard he was a Latin King.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #96 on: May 21, 2015, 09:13:51 am »

I had always heard he was a Latin King.

Given his life choices and throwing away a lifetime of riches, I believe he is actually a member of the Incredible Dumbasses.
Rich
Uber Member

« Reply #97 on: May 21, 2015, 09:16:40 am »

Given his life choices and throwing away a lifetime of riches, I believe he is actually a member of the Incredible Dumbasses.

A very dangerous gang...
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray