Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2026, 12:29:25 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  New Avengers Trailer
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: New Avengers Trailer  (Read 8268 times)
VidKid
YJFF Member
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 1334



« on: March 04, 2015, 02:13:00 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAUoeqvedMo
Logged

Enjoy your reign while you may, Superman. For as surely as night follows day...there comes a time when even gods must die. - Lex Luthor
Tenshot13
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 8078


Email
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 02:16:40 pm »

Awesome...I take it that was Vision at the end?
Logged
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 23028

Do you know what I am saying?


Email
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 02:27:53 pm »


May cannot get here soon enough...that looks too awesome. Nice little glimpse of Vision there at the end as well.

Awesome...I take it that was Vision at the end?

Yeah, played by Paul Bettany.
Logged

"No more yankie my wankie. The Donger need food!"
~Long Duk Dong
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 31360

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2015, 03:43:51 pm »

I really like the look of Quicksilver punching Cap in the face.  The fight between Hulk and Hulkbuster Iron Man looks pretty dope, as well.
Logged

I drink your milkshake!
Buddhagirl
YJFF Member
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 4930



« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2015, 09:08:13 am »

I can't wait to see this!
Logged

"Well behaved women seldom make history."
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 31360

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2015, 10:39:09 am »

The public has been falling all over James Spader, gushing at his portrayal of Ultron.  To this point, I've not felt the same way -- it's just been "whatever".  But his delivery of that line about hope at the beginning is delivered with the perfect blend of sarcasm and terror.
Logged

I drink your milkshake!
Dolphin-UK
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 994


I'm not going to type anything here....


« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2015, 10:27:39 am »

I'm off to see Avengers in about 3 hours Smiley Special screening with a bottle of wine!
Logged
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 31360

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2015, 10:57:44 am »

Cool.  Let us know how it is.  I've stopped watching commercials.  I feel like I know too much about this movie already.
Logged

I drink your milkshake!
Dolphin-UK
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 994


I'm not going to type anything here....


« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2015, 04:26:47 pm »

NO SPOILERS

So it's pretty awesome! Not quite how I expected it but then I've made a conscious effort to avoid discovering the plot outside of the trailer.

I won't say anything else until people have seen it.
Logged
Buddhagirl
YJFF Member
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 4930



« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2015, 08:53:22 am »

I went and saw the Avengers last night. I LOVED it, but who was that after the credits? (I'm not a Marvel nerd so I have no idea.)
Logged

"Well behaved women seldom make history."
Cathal
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 2519


« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2015, 10:12:25 am »

I went and saw the Avengers last night. I LOVED it, but who was that after the credits? (I'm not a Marvel nerd so I have no idea.)

Thanos. If you saw the Guardians of the Galaxy (fantastic movie), he's the "Mad Titan", pretty much the most powerful guy in the universe (from my limited comic knowledge). He was also in, although briefly, in another Marvel movie but I can't remember which. It's about time he steps into the spotlight, hopefully soon.
Logged
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 16738


Bay Area Niner-Hater


« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2015, 11:17:44 am »

He was at the end of the first Avengers.
Logged

mecadonzilla
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 2065



Email
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2015, 08:04:52 pm »

The next 2 Avengers movies will be all about Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet, which will hold all of the Infinity Stones and give its wearer near omnipotence.  I'm sure Thanos will show up in some part in pretty much every Marvel movie until then.
Logged
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 31360

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2015, 08:27:03 pm »

I think I liked this movie less than everyone else.  I find it so packed with stuff that it's exhausting to even discuss.  I still enjoyed the movie, but felt the action was weightless and fake and the characters and storylines didn't have any room to breathe.  Motivations of several Avengers and villains are unclear or under-developed.
Logged

I drink your milkshake!
Buddhagirl
YJFF Member
Uber Member
*****
Posts: 4930



« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2015, 07:15:12 pm »

Thanks, guys. I'm going to have to watch Guardians again. (I don't mind since it's awesome.)
Logged

"Well behaved women seldom make history."
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray


Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines