Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:30:39 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Jeff Ireland - ring of dishonor
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Jeff Ireland - ring of dishonor  (Read 11725 times)
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2015, 11:39:42 am »

Here's the thing...

I think we can point to a handful of things that Jeff Ireland did right.  As much as everyone hates him, I think he did a few things well.  Not many, but they exist.

I can't think of one single thing that Cam did right.  Not one.  Anyone can prove me wrong?
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2015, 02:26:15 pm »

I can't think of one single thing that Cam did right.  Not one.  Anyone can prove me wrong?

He only coached Miami for one year before being fired. He was so bad at being an NFL head coach that even an idiot like Ireland recognized how bad he was and fired him before he could do any more damage. So, I guess you could say that Cameron did ineptitude right...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2015, 03:46:17 pm »

^ you're stretching there, but OK, I'll give it to you.  He was excellent at sucking at football.
Rich
Uber Member

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2015, 04:20:13 pm »

Cam Cameron did Failing Forward Fast right. And he stated that was his goal. So we should consider him a success...
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2015, 05:23:42 pm »

Cam Cameron did Failing Forward Fast right. And he stated that was his goal. So we should consider him a success...

Cameron is now the offensive coordinator and QB coach for LSU. Interesting to note that LSU finished 11th in the SEC in total offense this past season, and their QB, Anthony Jennings, threw for a whopping 1,460 yds, which was next-to-last among SEC starting QBs.

At least he's consistent in his ineptitude... Wink

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Rich
Uber Member

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2015, 05:27:19 pm »

Cameron is now the offensive coordinator and QB coach for LSU. Interesting to note that LSU finished 11th in the SEC in total offense this past season, and their QB, Anthony Jennings, threw for a whopping 1,460 yds, which was next-to-last among SEC starting QBs.

At least he's consistent in his ineptitude... Wink

His goal is to eventually make it to Pop Warner and fail forward fast there as well. Then he can tell the parents "we need those thumbs to go this direction!"
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2015, 07:51:39 pm »

I still have a grudge with Cam CAMORON....

He not only coach the Fins to the worst season in franchise History, But took a punt returner as the 1st round pick. His game management was awful.  HE DESERVES THE ROD UP HIS ARSE

Cam wasn't the GM. He didn't draft him
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2015, 07:52:30 pm »

Here's the thing...

I think we can point to a handful of things that Jeff Ireland did right.  As much as everyone hates him, I think he did a few things well.  Not many, but they exist.

Not fair. Cam was here for less than 12 months. Ireland was here for 6 years
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2015, 09:45:12 am »

12 months seems like enough time to get one thing right?
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2015, 01:44:29 pm »

12 months seems like enough time to get one thing right?
Just one single thing.  In those 12 months he made a thousand decisions.  I'm just looking for one.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2015, 08:16:46 pm »

Brandon Fields.

You just wanted one.

ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2015, 04:47:58 pm »

Brandon Fields.

You just wanted one.

Paul Solai wasn't a bad choice either
Run Ricky Run
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2015, 08:40:34 pm »

Is it time now?
Dolarltexas

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2015, 11:38:23 pm »

Is it time now?

I think so, and I don't think it's too soon to put Dumbass Jordan in there with him
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray