Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 08:43:53 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  How good is Russell Wilson?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: How good is Russell Wilson?  (Read 11750 times)
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2015, 11:48:26 am »

MikeO, make your list.

I drink your milkshake!
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2015, 12:02:27 pm »

Typical MikeO response.  Everyone else gets it. 

MikeO does nothing but criticize regardless of the multiple disclaimers, but doesn't maybe post his own list.

Get over yourself.

Just voicing my opinion. Sorry if you disagree
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2015, 12:02:40 pm »

MikeO, make your list.

I will, later today I will post it
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2015, 12:10:47 pm »

Just voicing my opinion. Sorry if you disagree
Funny - I could say the same to you, but you chose to write 3 paragraphs to tell me how wrong my opinion was.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2015, 12:14:33 pm »

Funny - I could say the same to you, but you chose to write 3 paragraphs to tell me how wrong my opinion was.

This is a message board. It's a discussion. I give my opinion, you are free to say you disagree and rip it apart any and all the time if you want. The purpose of a message board is to interact and share thoughts an opinions. Agree. Disagree. Rip it apart. Defend your stance. Support your stance. That's what we all do here every day.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2015, 12:25:49 pm »

This is a message board. It's a discussion. I give my opinion, you are free to say you disagree and rip it apart any and all the time if you want. The purpose of a message board is to interact and share thoughts an opinions. Agree. Disagree. Rip it apart. Defend your stance. Support your stance. That's what we all do here every day.
Ya, but you don't have to be a dick about it.  I usually agree with most of the stuff you say, just not the way you say it.
Rich
Uber Member

« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2015, 12:27:21 pm »

Ya, but you don't have to be a dick about it.  I usually agree with most of the stuff you say, just not the way you say it.

End of discussion.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2015, 12:31:18 pm »

Being a dick by disagreeing with a list and pointing out where I see flaws and where I disagree? WOW. Some sensitive people around here
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2015, 12:32:48 pm »

MikeO,

If it was just one person saying that you come off as an obnoxious know-it-all who enjoys shitting on other people's opinions, I could see ignoring it. That's not the case here. When an overwhelmingly large number of people all start telling you the same thing, then instead of trying to justify your attitude, perhaps it's time to look in the mirror and ask yourself "How can I tone down my obnoxious know-it-all shitter side and get along with folks a little better?"

Just sayin'...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2015, 01:06:21 pm »

MikeO,

If it was just one person saying that you come off as an obnoxious know-it-all who enjoys shitting on other people's opinions, I could see ignoring it. That's not the case here. When an overwhelmingly large number of people all start telling you the same thing, then instead of trying to justify your attitude, perhaps it's time to look in the mirror and ask yourself "How can I tone down my obnoxious know-it-all shitter side and get along with folks a little better?"

Just sayin'...

LOL, whatever! Coming from one of the biggest jerks on this site, I have a tough time taking this post seriously.  I voice an opinion, you can agree or disagree and give it right back to me. If I am so bad and so obnoxious Dave has the power to ban me and get rid of me forever. I would take your grievance up with him in private. As hashing this out here will just resort in a long thread that will not end well.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2015, 01:12:15 pm »

List is so flawed. Can't put Newton ahead of Romo, Big Ben, or Rivers.  AND you damn sure can't have Foles at #11. He has done nothing in the NFL. Foles isn't even in the Top 20 (hence that's why he was traded away for virtually nothing). And having Foles ahead of a guy who won multiple super bowls (Eli ) is downright laughable on every level.

And RGIII ahead of Carson Palmer...give me a break! Dalton ahead of Rivers...please. Rivers has won playoff games, Dalton has been beyond awful and LOST every playoff game he has ever played in. Matt Ryan ahead of Joe Flacco...based on what? Flacco has shined during the playoffs and Ryan has shrunk in playoff games and been bad.
It's a poor list that makes no sense. Totally flawed
Big Ben at #11 with 2 Super Bowls and Matt Ryan and Stafford at 6 and 7? Rivers at #17 behind Tannehill, Foles, and Dalton? Please
Being a dick by disagreeing with a list and pointing out where I see flaws and where I disagree? WOW. Some sensitive people around here

I put the quotes in bold that might (are) construed as "dickish".  I don't think anyone will disagree with me.

You could have made your points (which are very valid) without all the backhanded insults.  If your goal is to discuss topics, it would go a long way convincing people your stance without insulting them...otherwise you might as well be talking to a wall because no one will take you seriously, i.e. right now, we aren't even discussing your opinion, we're discussing you're disrespect for others.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2015, 01:15:12 pm »

I put the quotes in bold that might (are) construed as "dickish".  I don't think anyone will disagree with me.

You could have made your points (which are very valid) without all the backhanded insults.  If your goal is to discuss topics, it would go a long way convincing people your stance without insulting them...otherwise you might as well be talking to a wall because no one will take you seriously, i.e. right now, we aren't even discussing your opinion, we're discussing you're disrespect for others.

This thread has gone off the rails and is no longer about QB's and rankings.  The offseason and dead period of the NFL is officially here!!! So what "you consider" dickish is gospel and hard fact...lol

Sorry Dave, I was going to post my list but I don't see the point to now as this thread has turned into a whole different animal and is no longer about the NFL, QB's or sports .
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2015, 01:15:47 pm »

This thread has gone off the rails and is no longer about QB's and rankings.  The offseason and dead period of the NFL is officially here!!!

Sorry Dave, I was going to post my list but I don't see the point to now as this thread has turned into a whole different animal and is no longer about the NFL, QB's or sports .

Okay, take your ball and go home, sport.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2015, 01:16:58 pm »

Okay, take your ball and go home, sport.

IF the thread gets back on the topic I will talk about it. If its going to just be about attacking me and my style of writing, well then I will just respond to that.

Im not gonna try and save this thread and get it back on topic. Nobody seems to care...lol. Why should I
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2015, 01:23:14 pm »

I believe enough has been said on this topic.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray