Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:16:18 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  My NFL rankings
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: My NFL rankings  (Read 2875 times)
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« on: September 10, 2015, 07:40:50 pm »

Chasing The Hardware- Seattle, Green Bay,  Dallas, New England, Indianapolis, Denver

Heads And Cleats Above The Rest, Very Good But Not The Best- Miami, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Carolina, Detroit, Kansas City

Picture Blurred.  Fate Becomes Clear By Thanksgiving- San Diego, Pittsburgh, Arizona, NY Giants, Houston, Minnesota, Cincinnati

Probably Won't Succeed.  May Need Growth Time Or A Major Overhaul- Tampa Bay, Tennessee, Buffalo, San Francisco, Atlanta, Chicago, NY Jets

Off The Air By October 1.  In The Draft Top 10 by December 1- Washington, Jacksonville, Oakland, Cleveland, St. Louis, New Orleans
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 07:56:33 pm »

Chasing The Hardware- Seattle, Green Bay,  Dallas, New England, Indianapolis, Denver
Dallas is shaky in my opinion. They had a great season last year, but everything seemed to go right for them. I don't think losing Demarco Murray is a huge problem but it does change things and I feel like everything won't go as planned this year. I see them coming back down to earth and finishing around 10-6. Probably a wild card.

Heads And Cleats Above The Rest, Very Good But Not The Best- Miami, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Carolina, Detroit, Kansas City
Philly will be the team to win the NFC East. I'm not sure Carolina belongs in this group.

Picture Blurred.  Fate Becomes Clear By Thanksgiving- San Diego, Pittsburgh, Arizona, NY Giants, Houston, Minnesota, Cincinnati
Pittsburgh is better than this group and maybe Arizona if their QB's stay healthy.

Probably Won't Succeed.  May Need Growth Time Or A Major Overhaul- Tampa Bay, Tennessee, Buffalo, San Francisco, Atlanta, Chicago, NY Jets
San Francisco could be fighting for the #1 pick with Washington.

Off The Air By October 1.  In The Draft Top 10 by December 1- Washington, Jacksonville, Oakland, Cleveland, St. Louis, New Orleans
New Orleans is definitely much better than this group. Switch San Francisco with New Orleans.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2015, 08:19:20 pm »

St. Louis s a borderline playoff team as is New Orleans.

List is so flawed its not even funny
ArtieChokePhin
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2015, 08:44:26 pm »

St. Louis s a borderline playoff team as is New Orleans.

Are you kidding me?  New Orleans competent gutted their team this offseason.  Drew Brees is on the downside of his career and his most reliable target is now in Seattle. 

St. Louis's top RB is coming off an ACL tear and might not be ready for four weeks and they are breaking in five new starters on the O-Line. 

Get back to me in December
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2015, 10:04:15 pm »

Are you kidding me?  New Orleans competent gutted their team this offseason.  Drew Brees is on the downside of his career and his most reliable target is now in Seattle. 

St. Louis's top RB is coming off an ACL tear and might not be ready for four weeks and they are breaking in five new starters on the O-Line. 

St.Louis has a premier defense in the NFL and a competent QB now. Drew Brees alone keeps them out of the NFL basement.  You have BOTH teams in the Bottom 6 teams in the league. With the likes of Tampa Bay, Tennessee, and SF ahead of them. You couldn't be more clueless or lost
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2015, 10:30:58 pm »

I wouldn't phrase it this way; but I agree I would have many, many disagreements with the groupings as presented.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2015, 04:34:52 pm »

They just beat the defending NFC Champs. Don't need till December to tell you are dead wrong on St.Louis
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray