Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:15:29 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the Game - Bills
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Shame of the Game - Bills  (Read 6811 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: September 27, 2015, 11:07:02 pm »

How about both of the lines?

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 12:36:34 am »

Kevin Coyle. This will be my pick every week till he's fired. I hope it's soon...like tomorrow.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2015, 08:26:18 am »

I'm about as disgusted with this team as I have ever been.  And that is saying a lot since I'm one of the old guys who has been a fan since the 1970's.   Yesterday was such a disgrace that I can't for the life of me come up with just one culprit to single out when there was so much awful displayed by so many people. 
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2015, 08:44:52 am »

I'm about as disgusted with this team as I have ever been.  And that is saying a lot since I'm one of the old guys who has been a fan since the 1970's.   Yesterday was such a disgrace that I can't for the life of me come up with just one culprit to single out when there was so much awful displayed by so many people. 
I agree. Everyone wants to blame coaches but it goes way beyond coaching and schemes. No way you can pretend the players didn't cause this debacle. It really bothers me that very few people came to play yesterday with everything that was on the line. In my opinion ... the players turned their backs on the fans too. We deserve better. 

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2015, 09:14:44 am »

McCain...he's hot garbage.  Please keep Taylor in there.
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2015, 09:15:00 am »

The Dolphins seemed exceptionally poorly coached. Sloppy doesn't even begin to describe it. The position coaches either need to teach some technique or get out of town. I've been fairly apologetic of Philbin, but ultimately this falls back on him.
fyo
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2015, 09:17:48 am »

McCain...he's hot garbage.  Please keep Taylor in there.

Taylor was the one who just stopped and did nothing on the long sideline bomb. Looked like he thought the throw would be into the flat and wanted in on a tackle (or just didn't bother finishing). That was a horrible, horrible play.

Not saying McCain is better. He's clearly really bad.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2015, 09:18:54 am »

Taylor was the one who just stopped and did nothing on the long sideline bomb. Looked like he thought the throw would be into the flat and wanted in on a tackle (or just didn't bother finishing). That was a horrible, horrible play.

Ya, I don't think Taylor is much better.  If McCain is hot garbage, Taylor is just regular garbage.
fyo
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2015, 09:30:10 am »

The Dolphins are extremely slow side-to-side on both sides of the ball and have been for years. Why? Who can I blame for that? Wink
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2015, 09:54:10 am »

Taylor clearly thought he help over the top and I'm betting he was supposed to since they play zone. That was most likely on the safety  ... which I believe was Aiken.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2015, 10:11:46 am »

How about both of the lines?

When choosing a shame, please pick 1 person ONLY.  I try to get a tally for the Goat Trailer award, but it makes it hard when the person who starts the thread doesn't follow the directions.

I drink your milkshake!
BeanCounter

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2015, 11:57:53 am »

Clueless Joe Philbin.  This team was once again not prepared and he was once again out-coached by his opponent.  He is by far the worst coach in the AFC East and probably the NFL.  It is sad that the only people on the sideline that cared or showed any emotion during yesterday's game were the mascot and cheerleaders.  The Dolphins would do better if they put a cardboard cutout of Don Shula on the sidelines (or let one of the cheerleaders coach).

Now thanks to their idiot owner, who cares more about hosting a Super Bowl than putting a team in one, the Dolphins play in a home game in London against a divisional opponent.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2015, 12:07:59 pm »

When you come out this flat and have no fire at any phase of the game, it goes beyond simply coaching and to leadership.  Philbin is ultimately responsible for getting the team ready to play, so this falls on him.

I drink your milkshake!
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2015, 12:17:11 pm »

Philbin is my only choice when things are this bad.
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2015, 12:20:49 pm »

It's gotta be Philbin.  The team wasn't prepared to play the game yesterday, which is odd because the game has been scheduled for a while.  Smiley

It looks to me the team has already quit on him, and I can't blame them.  They know he knows less than John Snow.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray