Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:00:39 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Most hated Dolphin
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Most hated Dolphin  (Read 6329 times)
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« on: October 15, 2015, 02:36:50 pm »

Every year I like to zero in on a guy that I can't stand.  Past honorees have been Jamar Fletcher, Reggie Howard, Dallas Thomas, Jonathan Martin, Mike Sherman, and Phillip Wheeler.

Maybe for a lot of us, that guy was Joe Philbin.  Well, not anymore.

So, who's your most hated Dolphin right now?

At this point in the season, I'm still trying to narrow down my choice, but the McCain twins, Bryce and Bobby, are leading the pack right now.  Spencer Paysinger is also in the running.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 02:48:46 pm »

Billy Turner
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2015, 02:54:47 pm »

the boy named suh. 

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2015, 03:11:03 pm »

There are only 2 possible answers to this question for me.

Billy Turner or Dallas Thomas

Thomas cause he sucks
Turner cause he sucks more and isn't even good enough to be active for games and have a chance for playing time.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2015, 04:22:17 pm »

Turner is a great selection, but he isn't actively costing the team games by making bonehead plays.  This guy can't even sniff the field.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2015, 05:12:41 pm »

Does Deion Jordan count?  If so, him. 

Drugs are a hell of a drug.

I drink your milkshake!
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2015, 06:44:09 pm »

Turner is a great selection, but he isn't actively costing the team games by making bonehead plays.  This guy can't even sniff the field.

Yeah he is by being so f'n bad and sucking so much he isn't even active. Guy was a 3rd round pick and can't even be active on a team with maybe the worst o-line in the league!?!

He is part of the problem. He can't even beat out a rookie from ASU who was overrated and stinks and Dallas Friggin Thomas, not to mention he isn't good enough to be either's back-up. He is actively costing them games by being so bad he can't play
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 02:42:47 pm by MikeO » Logged
Heatles

Email
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2015, 02:07:00 pm »

Dallas Thomas. Move on from him already.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2015, 03:49:37 pm »

Does Deion Jordan count?  If so, him. 

Drugs are a hell of a drug.

As much as I hate our offensive line I can't blame them becuase they are the best our leaders have brought in. That's why I agree with Dave. This arsehole isn't even on the field for us and that's worse than the players who are actually trying and having to deal with the fallout.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2015, 05:04:57 pm »

I would have to go with Dion Jordan also, the guy is a F-up.  Worst player (dis)honors go to Turner or Thomas, but I don't "hate" them because the just suck.
DZA
Uber Member

3rd Infantry Division Veteran

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2015, 02:55:16 pm »

For me I have always hated Channing Crowder.
1. He was  Florida Gator.
2. Shit LB
3. His Football IQ really sucked.

Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2015, 12:54:18 am »

Dan Marino. Gained passing records for no reason other than playing from behind his entire career. Never won a damn thing. Horrible acting in a Ace Ventura movie...etc..

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2015, 01:47:53 am »

Of all time?  It's Tom Olivadotti.  This man was the Hindenberg of Dolphin playoff success for many years.

As far as current players go, it's Bryce McCain.  He is simply horrible.  He's next to Jamar Fletcher and Nolan Carroll on the list of Dolphin CBs I hate the most.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2015, 08:08:01 am »

Dan Marino. Gained passing records for no reason other than playing from behind his entire career. Never won a damn thing. Horrible acting in a Ace Ventura movie...etc..

One of the keys to trolling is to make your comment believable enough to get a couple people to take the bait.  Reload and try again.   
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2015, 08:33:30 pm »

Damien Williams. How is he still on the team? He's been garbage all year. This game he took it to new heights. It's bad enough you fuck up the catch, just down the ball in the endzone and we'll forgive you but no you decide that you know better and decide you're going to be a hero and run it out only to realize that a ROOKIE knows better and should have tackled you to keep you in and only THEN do you realize just how big of a fuckup you are and you manage to hurt yourself trying to stop just so you can get tackled at the one. Seriously dude, I don't think I've EVER seen more fuckups on 1 play by 1 player. EVER.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray