Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:14:09 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  This is not fair.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: This is not fair.  (Read 2336 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: November 02, 2015, 10:47:21 pm »

It sucks that the Dolphins are stuck in the same division with a powerhouse and other teams get to play in weak divisions like the AFC South.  The Dolphins would be LEADING the AFC South.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 11:52:18 pm by dolphins4life » Logged

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 12:37:10 am »

That's how the rest of the AFC East felt during the Don Shula era.

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2015, 02:32:07 am »

Funny, I am constantly reading comments about how the Patriots have it way too easy, every year being in such cupcake division with the likes of Miami,  buffalo and the NJ jets.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 02:27:17 pm »

Funny, I am constantly reading comments about how the Patriots have it way too easy, every year being in such cupcake division with the likes of Miami,  buffalo and the NJ jets.
Typical spoiled bullshit we see from Patriots fans everywhere.  Most don't know how lucky they are to be in the league's elite every single year.  Winning by 10 isn't good enough - must win by 30 or you suck. 

Its ridiculous.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2015, 03:36:50 pm »

Typical spoiled bullshit we see from Patriots fans everywhere.  Most don't know how lucky they are to be in the league's elite every single year.  Winning by 10 isn't good enough - must win by 30 or you suck. 

Its ridiculous.

I know how lucky I am I was a fan of the team since the mid 70s.  I remember when the pats sucked and the division was dominated by fins and bills.

but I do find irony in how often I hear that ne is lucky to be in such any easy division and then to see this post, saying the opposite.

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2015, 04:11:03 pm »

This would be a stronger argument if the rest of the AFC wasn't even worse against NE.

Offhand, I want to say that MIA and NYJ have the best winning percentage (respectively) of AFC teams against NE in the Belichick era.

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2015, 05:22:31 pm »

This would be a stronger argument if the rest of the AFC wasn't even worse against NE.

Offhand, I want to say that MIA and NYJ have the best winning percentage (respectively) of AFC teams against NE in the Belichick era.

I don't recall the exact numbers but Brady has a slightly better win % against non division opponents than against division opponents.  That includes nfc not just afc.

Granted that Brady and Belicheck have slightly different numbers but you are probably right cause the Bills are really the only true pushovers for NE in the division.

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2015, 12:09:30 am »

I don't recall the exact numbers but Brady has a slightly better win % against non division opponents than against division opponents.  That includes nfc not just afc.
If that's true, then MIA and NYJ have a MUCH better record against Brady than everyone else, because the Bills are effing useless and definitely have the worst non-zero win % against him of any team.

I believe Brady's current record against BUF is 27-2.

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2015, 04:37:05 am »

Didn't run 5he numbers, but I suspected that the jets "roommates" might beat out fins and jets as the toughest opponent for brady and Belicheck. But yeah jets and mia have played new england hard even in years when they didn't have great overall records.

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2015, 12:05:42 pm »

I wouldn't doubt that NYG has the best win % against them of any individual team.  NYG is 3-2 against Brady (Eli is 3-1).

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray