Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:03:30 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the Game - Colts
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shame of the Game - Colts  (Read 2877 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« on: December 27, 2015, 04:03:47 pm »

The Oline for giving up three sacks on the last possession.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2015, 06:11:05 pm »

Yeah, definitely the O-Line, though that's a running theme this season.....and the last 6 as well.
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 02:50:25 am »

Yeah, definitely the O-Line, though that's a running theme this season.....and the last 6 as well.

I would like to amend your assertion for veracity. "Yeah, definitely the O-Line, though that's a running theme this season.....and the last 15 as well."
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2015, 09:25:04 am »

Front office. This team wasn't talented enough with their top 22 and it only got worse from there. Some people on our team shouldn't even be in the NFL.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2015, 12:34:58 pm »

Anyone that wasted their time watching the game.  The season officially ended at half time a week ago.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2015, 02:12:50 pm »

Anyone that wasted their time watching the game.  The season officially ended at half time a week ago.

Sorry, us true fans watch the games through thick and thin...especially the thin times, because there have been enough of them.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2015, 03:05:52 pm »

I kinda half-watched this game, because my wife's aunt was in town and I had to visit.  I followed the game, but not incredibly closely.  Every time I looked over, we were doing something dumb.  I'm not sure how the score ended up close...I guess we knocked out their QB so they had no offense.

Why can't we block?  My buddy sent me a still image of the last play of the game.  It's just the center blocking 3 guys and the rest of the line is elsewhere.  I guess he snapped the ball early?

I drink your milkshake!
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2015, 03:24:38 pm »

I kinda half-watched this game, because my wife's aunt was in town and I had to visit.  I followed the game, but not incredibly closely.  Every time I looked over, we were doing something dumb.  I'm not sure how the score ended up close...I guess we knocked out their QB so they had no offense.

Why can't we block?  My buddy sent me a still image of the last play of the game.  It's just the center blocking 3 guys and the rest of the line is elsewhere.  I guess he snapped the ball early?
Tannehill did a hard count to see what the defense was going to show.  I guess they're letting him change plays at the line now.  When he did the hard count, the center snapped the ball prematurely.  Thus, the giant cluster fuck you saw at the end of the game.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2015, 01:34:48 pm »

Sorry, us true fans watch the games through thick and thin...especially the thin times, because there have been enough of them.

If they were just bad I'd watch (and yell at the TV screen); when it becomes evident that the players have given up I can't put myself through that pain.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray