Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 04:34:13 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Shame of the Year - 2015 Season
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Shame of the Year - 2015 Season  (Read 7281 times)
raptorsfan29
Uber Member

« on: January 03, 2016, 08:13:40 pm »

Take your pick
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 09:10:05 pm »

Without a doubt ... Tannenbaum. We didn't have the players to compete in this league. Our offensive line was horrible and it only got worse from there.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 09:45:45 pm »

Joe Philbin.  Just more of the same this year, he learned NOTHING from the prior couple years.  Clueless Joe!
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2016, 09:48:30 pm »

If we can't nominate the entire O-Line, then whoever was in charge of ignoring it during the draft. So, Hickey or Tannenbaum.
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2016, 10:26:37 pm »

How about Stephen Ross for bringing him in to begin with?   After what he did to the Jets, I wouldn't even think of hiring him to run my team

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2016, 10:51:56 pm »

The whole team

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2016, 08:42:41 am »

How about Stephen Ross for bringing him in to begin with?   After what he did to the Jets, I wouldn't even think of hiring him to run my team
One of the funniest things being said yesterday was Ross and he kept saying we need to "change the culture". It's really funny because the culture is exactly what HE created. This is his culture that he is complaining about. 

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2016, 10:07:20 am »

Philbin
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2016, 02:08:40 pm »

I feel I'd have to go with Stephen Ross,I think just about everyone else is murky,and has a BUT exception.

IMO Stephen Ross,kept Philbin,Hickey,then created more dysfunction (and tried to avoid the Rooney rule) in hiring Tannenbaum. I feel like he's the 1 person, I can point to and say It's his fault with no Buts...

Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2016, 02:14:42 pm »

If she's eligible, I pick Miko Grimes.  It's one thing to be losers, it's another embarrass yourself and your city.

But if it has to be someone with the organization, it's Stephen Ross.  He's ultimately responsible and we failed at pretty much every single level.

I drink your milkshake!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2016, 04:32:54 pm »

I should probably change my vote to Ross as well. Especially since I was calling him a few weeks ago as being pretty much inept in all of his decisions thus far as an owner. His record as owner for 7 years is 49-63.

Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2016, 07:11:28 pm »

If she's eligible, I pick Miko Grimes.  It's one thing to be losers, it's another embarrass yourself and your city.
I could actually be talked into voting for Brent Grimes. I thought he was very average for most of the year and horrible for a couple games. Way below expectations for him. I can't really think of anybody else that I had as high of hopes for who didn't even come close to those hopes. Unless he wasn't healthy or something, he really got exposed this year.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
EKnight
GameDay Trolls
Uber Member

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2016, 08:57:24 pm »

Ross: "From every aspect except on the playing field, we’re probably the first-class organization in the National Football League."

Except on the playing field? Wut?

Shame of the year should start and end with the inept owner.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2016, 10:54:29 pm »

Ross: "From every aspect except on the playing field, we’re probably the first-class organization in the National Football League."

Except on the playing field? Wut?

Shame of the year should start and end with the inept owner.

"Everyone sucks but me" - Stephen Ross
Run Ricky Run
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2016, 07:30:28 pm »

Dion Jordan
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray