Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:46:37 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  ScamVP
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: ScamVP  (Read 7684 times)
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2016, 04:48:42 pm »

I think Cam is a punk for being such a cry baby after the game, but he definitely didn't disrespect Peyton.  As CF said, he immediately went to Manning after the game and shook his hand.
Baba Booey
Uber Member

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2016, 05:22:27 pm »

This is why Cam is a punk. Not because he disrespected Manning. Because he quit in the Super Bowl. Won't go to the ground for a fumble in the 4th quarter of a 1 score game of the Super Bowl. But went to the ground and rolled around like  a baby after a call by the refs. I hate Brady, but this picture shows the difference. Brady leaves it all out on the field and never quits

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2016, 07:00:30 pm »

If he had been humble about it and said something to the effect of, "If I had a hat, I would take it off to Peyton Manning" then he would've garnered more sentiment. 

With a few behavioral psych credits jangling in my pocket, I'd take it even further. If Cam had been totally humble and stand-up throughout the post-game events, giving props to Manning and the Broncos and basically just paraphrasing something along the lines of "we got beat, it sucks, but we'll work our butts off and come back stronger next season"...not only would have he gotten more sympathy, he would have racked up more fans in that one loss than he did in any win he's ever been part of.

We love to read the scandalous shit about the bad boys and the head cases, but the players we want to cheer for are the ones who show that they have as much character as they have talent.

Instead, he's given all his haters a valid reason to hate him.

Yep...there was a moment, and now it's gone.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2016, 10:01:25 pm »

With a few behavioral psych credits jangling in my pocket, I'd take it even further. If Cam had been totally humble and stand-up throughout the post-game events, giving props to Manning and the Broncos and basically just paraphrasing something along the lines of "we got beat, it sucks, but we'll work our butts off and come back stronger next season"...not only would have he gotten more sympathy, he would have racked up more fans in that one loss than he did in any win he's ever been part of.

We love to read the scandalous shit about the bad boys and the head cases, but the players we want to cheer for are the ones who show that they have as much character as they have talent.

Yep...there was a moment, and now it's gone.

Where's the Like button when you need it?

bsmooth
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2016, 03:36:12 pm »

The way he acted at the press conference was his form of disrespect to Peyton Manning, one of the best ever to play the game.  This cocky young punk couldn't handle the fact that he got beat by a legend.  If he had been humble about it and said something to the effect of, "If I had a hat, I would take it off to Peyton Manning" then he would've garnered more sentiment.  Instead, he's given all his haters a valid reason to hate him. 

Anymore disrespectful than walking off the field after a SB loss without the class to congratulate the winning QB?
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2016, 11:02:08 pm »

Bump to remind our resident troll that his QB is a whiney bitch.  That is all...
Baba Booey
Uber Member

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2016, 09:24:17 pm »

Kudos to the Warriors last night for not acting like Cam after their loss. All of the Warriors sat there with the media, didn't cry, didn't give 1 word answers and walk away/run away mid way through the press conference. Every player sat and talked to the media till the media ran out of questions and they gave real legit answers and faced the music. Unlike Cam!
Baba Booey
Uber Member

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2016, 05:04:55 pm »

After throwing 3 INT's and taking 8 sacks Cam put on his halloween costume and sulked at the media again yesterday. Guy is a joke

Cathal
Uber Member

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2016, 08:22:59 am »

It was funny. I think EKnight came into the game blog thread while the Panthers were up, and I don't think he showed up again when they were losing.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2016, 07:05:02 pm »

If Cam would show up to a press conference wearing an authentic Mr. Peanut monocle, I'd be a fan instantly...

Love the hat though...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Baba Booey
Uber Member

« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2016, 06:54:13 am »

http://www.tmz.com/2016/10/04/cam-newton-lawsuit-trashed-house-stacy-keibler/

Cam shows his immaturity again
Baba Booey
Uber Member

« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2016, 07:01:26 am »

The Whiny Little Bitch is at it again. Complaining about refs missing calls on him.

Until the facts show many other QB's have it worse and he isn't being singled out by the NFL http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/31/nfls-position-on-cam-newton-11-quarterbacks-have-more-missed-roughing-calls-since-2013/

Newton is a total narcissist
Run Ricky Run
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2016, 09:10:40 pm »

Scammmmmm
Baba Booey
Uber Member

« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2016, 05:35:24 pm »

Newton is so lost. His team just blew a 17 point lead at home, they are eliminated from the playoffs for all real purposes and today Newton crying in the press that NFL players aren't allowed to celebrate enough.

Really, that's what your concerned about celebrating. Your team stinks and your season is just about over and your crying about celebrating.

This guy is a loser I would want him nowhere near my team.
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2017, 10:36:13 pm »

Congratulations to Matt Ryan becoming the 2017 ScamVP. Grin

Can he go one better and back it up in 2018? Tongue
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray