Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:54:18 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Oddsmakers favor Mario Williams over Olivier Vernon in sack race
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Oddsmakers favor Mario Williams over Olivier Vernon in sack race  (Read 2003 times)
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« on: March 25, 2016, 08:37:54 am »

I think most people feel this way but I can say that I hope it's true for multiple reasons. One ... it will be good for the team but it will also be one of the best decisions the team had made in the last 15 years. We need some wins off the field as much as on the field.

Hal Habib
Palm Beach Post

Bovada.lv, the offshore gambling site, released odds Thursday for several NFL players and, interestingly enough, Williams is rated over Vernon.

Bovada has Williams, whom the Dolphins recently signed from Buffalo, with an over/under figure of 10.5 sacks for 2016. That’s about a split between the five he had in a slump last season and the 14.5 recorded the year before.

Vernon? Despite signing a whopping $85 million deal with the Giants, he’s at 7.5 sacks, matching his total last season.
http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2016/03/24/oddsmakers-favor-mario-williams-over-olivier-vernon-in-sack-race/

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
DaLittle B
Uber Member

Do Simple better

Email
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2016, 08:54:50 am »

I saw this tweeted yesterday,and thought,enjoy the cash....

Mario has less pressure,with Wake,Suh,and possible draft pick.Vernon has to be the MAN,and have that huge contract to live up to...

EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 09:41:35 am »

I think Vernon will be fine, probably close to 10 sacks. However, I do think Mario will have a strong bounce back season because he is angry, away from Ryan's scheme which did not fit him and our D-Line should be a bit better due to coaching and perhaps an added draft pick of worth. 12 sacks would not be very surprising at all.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray